THE BROWNS BOARD

just my thoughts

why cant we win

stuckey will be on the shit list for a few weeks

we need defensive line help so bad if a qb has 10 secs to throw the ball of course he will be able to complete it and tear our defense apart

turnovers- we are comiting to many and it has cost us wat 3-4 games now we are shoting our selves in the foot

but im still happy with this team we are playing very well for the most part and colt is amazing at least hes not costing us game like our past qbs have

last we need to xxxxing finish a tackle idk how many times sanchez got out of the sack but it was rediculous

My only complain, other than Eric Wright still plays (yes, I know we have no other choices right now, so don't jump at me for that) is that we chose to pass when we had it at the three. This is where it became a Catch 22 for me - we should have just run the ball three times and been finished with a tie. HOWEVER, that said, we chose to play to win rather than not to lose. I like that. That's the growth and maturity of a team and I really cannot complain about that at all.

Plus it keeps us closer to the top for draft picks... lol (sad humor, don't shoot me)

My only complain, other than Eric Wright still plays (yes, I know we have no other choices right now, so don't jump at me for that) is that we chose to pass when we had it at the three. This is where it became a Catch 22 for me - we should have just run the ball three times and been finished with a tie. HOWEVER, that said, we chose to play to win rather than not to lose. I like that. That's the growth and maturity of a team and I really cannot complain about that at all.

Plus it keeps us closer to the top for draft picks... lol (sad humor, don't shoot me)

i like this team a lot (except for eric wright) and this was an awesome game. yeah our O looked like shit for the most part in the second half but we played ANOTHER top team really tough and actually had the game won if not for the fumble after the catch from stuckey. but we know we have our qb and our team and org is headed in the right direction.

good game browns!

i like this team a lot (except for eric wright) and this was an awesome game. yeah our O looked like shit for the most part in the second half but we played ANOTHER top team really tough and actually had the game won if not for the fumble after the catch from stuckey. but we know we have our qb and our team and org is headed in the right direction.

good game browns!

I agree. Not only that but we had Cribbs, Fujita and Brown out with injuries and still played tough.

The Browns's never quit and played their nads off. Stuckey's fumble and questionable play calling in overtime rattled my cage but the Browns were fortunate to be in a position to win considering Jet's Folk

stepping on his dik with three missed field goals. Injuries to our biggest threat on offense combined with Fajita and Browne leaving the game were crucial to the outcome.

Overall, IMHO, the team effort was there in going toe to toe with one the league's elite teams. Yet another game to build upon as the Browns continue their intrepid climb back to the top.

good game browns!

I will say this again, it is hard to get in a rhythm when you are only on the field for 7 minutes in one half. Also I would rather go for the win and lose than get a tie. A tie is like kissing your sister and xxxx that.

look what it comes down to is that NYC has a nicer skyline than us....and ive noticed that when it comes to winning sports games....that counts....think about that for a few minutes....why is that?

hahaha if what youre saying is true the jets and the giants would be in the superbowl every year! dont be bitter bro...your team lost to a better team. im not gloating but its the truth. your team had 2 great wins and suddenly theyre going to the playoffs. the jets are tough what are you gonna do? this is the NFL. your comment is horrible lol.

Archived