THE BROWNS BOARD

Run the mutha-xxxxing table!

dawgpound3

Who cares! Let's rattle off four wins off Jax, Carolina, Miami, and Buffalo.

jeez, crazy what 2 wins does for the confidence of a fan base! i dont wanna rain on your parade but this was a 1-5 team in week 7 and now you are talking about 4 straight wins! jacksonville is legitimate and you definitely can't sleep on Miami. Carolina and Buffalo, yea you should win those games by double digits.

jeez, crazy what 2 wins does for the confidence of a fan base! i dont wanna rain on your parade but this was a 1-5 team in week 7 and now you are talking about 4 straight wins! jacksonville is legitimate and you definitely can't sleep on Miami. Carolina and Buffalo, yea you should win those games by double digits.

Hey Jonny, go get bent. I heard Sanchez got some of Braylon Edward's New York essence on his chin after the game.

A 1-5 team that had the lead in the fourth quarter of every game and gave it away. A 1-5 team starting Jake Delhomme and then Seneca Wallace, and then back to an injured Jake.

Colt is 2-2 as a starter against 4 of the toughest defenses in the league, and in the two losses he posted some pretty solid numbers to boot. It's not unreasonable to expect to run the table against some bad/middle of the road teams.

You got lucky on a fumble and a tired defense in a good game against a team that isn't supposed to be any good. Now you are here after our loss talking smack about OUR future? wow...

And they needed a missed extra point the week before to beat the Lions.

Stuckey steps out of bounds instead of fighting for extra yardage, it's a different ending.

The Jets should be thankful they managed to come out on the right side of the lucky bounces.

Seriously. There is no reason for you to be here anymore. You bring nothing to any conversation. Games over. Move along. (Or don't and get banned. It matters not)

^This. I am all for smack talk and a little heated debate. But this troll from NY is just another guido piece of shit who probably delivers pizza and doesn't even go to games. GTFO out of here you scum jersey shithead. Congrats on the win, now go sit and wait for your team to get ass whipped in the playoffs. I understand that being second fiddle to the NY football giants has been hard for you JETS losers all these years. Go troll your next opponent's boards now johnny.

shoulda woulda coulda. jets won 26-20. browns will prob finish 6-10, or at best 7-9. listen colt mccoys a rookie hes not gonna win every game for you guys down the stretch. you got a good team enjoy it. stop predicting 4 game winning streaks and trying to win the super bowl, especially after starting 3-6. yea you beat the saints and the patriots, good for you. the browns played the jets tough and lost. yea they had the lead in the 4th quarter in 4 of their losses....guess what if you're a legitimate team you win at least 2 of those games. as for cleveland being better than jacksonville i dont think so. i understand u guys are bitter and sore, but none of my statements have been that outlandish. trust me, im a jets fan, ive been through worse than you guys.

and enough with these stupid guido/jersey shore comments. they are racist and are based on nothing but movies and tv shows. lol. hope cleveland gets better theyre gonna need it to win the super bowl this season! ill check back with you guys after the 4 game winning streak. enjoy!

You got lucky on a fumble and a tired defence in a good game against a team that isn't supposed to be any good. Now you are here after our loss talking smack about OUR future? wow...

lucky fumble? it's not like stuckey just dropped it....he got it RIPPED out of his hands. big teams make big plays at big times. and no one said cleveland isn't "any good." jets fans have been giving props all week to the brownies.

also whos talking smack? if you think you can just steamroll the jaguars and dolphins you've got another thing coming...miami just creamed tennessee (a better team than cleveland) and jacksonville is riding high after beating the texans at the gun. keep in mind 4 of your next 5 games are on the road, including 3 in a row. and dont forget your last 2 games are against baltimore and pittsburgh. all im saying is get real.

and no one said cleveland isn't "any good." jets fans have been giving props all week to the brownies.

No, you came in here with that attitude so you would have a built in excuse in case the Jets lost. Now that you squeaked out another win you come in running your mouth.

The Jets eeked out a win against the Lions that just lost to Buffalo. It took them 5 full quarters to barely beat a team that has no Wr's a rookie QB and a 45 year old Lb core in Barton and Bowens. Not to mention the Jets 12th man on the field, Eric Wright.

Have fun with your first round playoff loss.

Also, thanks for the in depth analysis on the teams the Browns are about to go up against! We all watched TV yesterday too!

(If your going to Troll go do it on a board that doesn't know what Trolling is all about. We have the best trolls in the NFL on this board. Steeler fans. They are a cut above you my friend.)

As was stated before. Move along.

The only tough game in there is Jacksonville. The Browns are better on both sides of the ball then Carolina, Miami, and Buffalo. Leaps and bounds ahead of Carolina and Buffalo, and if Miami has to play their 3rd string QB, it could be ugly. I can see the Browns emerging at either 6-7 or 7-6 in the next month, setting up a huge matchup against my Ravens in Cleveland. You guys may not make the playoffs, but this team could hurt some feelings along the way.

Who cares! Let's rattle off four wins off Jax, Carolina, Miami, and Buffalo.

Exactly the way I feel!! Lets win them all and put it on the line against the Rats and the over-rated Steelers at the end. Woulda coulda shouda be 5-4 at the worst right now but it is what it is!!

Our opponents thus far have a combined 52-29 record, by far the toughest schedule in the league and we have been right there in evey game. Dominated a couple.

McCoy is our Qb for the next ten years and hopefully Hillis is our TB for the next 5.

Go Browns!!

. you got a good team enjoy it. stop predicting 4 game winning streaks and trying to win the super bowl, especially after starting 3-6.

Dude, why do you CARE?! The thread is about going on a run. It happens from time to time. We're not allowed to be optimists anymore? This is the thing New Yorkers will NEVER understand because they are inherently pessimistic. Yes, it's "dreaming big" but it's a Browns board frequented by BROWNS fans. It's allowed. We aren't Buffalo or Carolina. Guess what, they make up half of that run!

im a jets fan, ive been through worse than you guys.

Really? The Drive? The Fumble? Your WHOLE F*****G TEAM UP AND LEFT AN ADORING FAN BASE?!?!?!?!?!??!?! REALLY?! Don't patronize us. We don't need it.

The only tough game in there is Jacksonville. The Browns are better on both sides of the ball then Carolina, Miami, and Buffalo. Leaps and bounds ahead of Carolina and Buffalo, and if Miami has to play their 3rd string QB, it could be ugly. I can see the Browns emerging at either 6-7 or 7-6 in the next month, setting up a huge matchup against my Ravens in Cleveland. You guys may not make the playoffs, but this team could hurt some feelings along the way.

Tyler Thigpen is the best QB the Dolphins had on their roster all year.

But, then again, I'm biased.

listen colt mccoys a rookie hes not gonna win every game for you guys down the stretch. you got a good team enjoy it.

So Mark Sanchez is the only rookie quarterback who can win 5 of his last 6 games and lead his team to the playoffs in his rookie year?

I've got news for you, Colt is a better QB than Sanchez. Look at the facts:

Colt played in a tougher conference in college.

Colt played his entire college career whereas Dirty Dirty was the backup to John David Booty for every season until Booty graduated.

Dirty Dirty was in a QB battle with Mitch Mustain and Aaron Corp, two QB's that still have yet to start for the Trojans.

There is no statistical category in which Sanchez beats Colt in college.

Oh. It's the NFL... you're right. Well lets look at it this way:

Sanchez gets drafted to a team that's got more talent on their practice squad than the Browns have. And it was proven, since some of the practice squad players ended up here just in order for Sanchez to be drafted by the Jets.

The Jets in Sanchez's rookie year finished with the number one rushing attack and number one defense in the league.

Sanchez gets to throw to the likes of Braylon Edwards, Santonio Holmes, Dustin Keller and Leon Washington.

Colt has had to do more with less. And he has done a great job. So why can't Colt do for our Browns what Sanchez did for your Jets?

So Mark Sanchez is the only rookie quarterback who can win 5 of his last 6 games and lead his team to the playoffs in his rookie year?

I've got news for you, Colt is a better QB than Sanchez. Look at the facts:

Colt played in a tougher conference in college.

Colt played his entire college career whereas Dirty Dirty was the backup to John David Booty for every season until Booty graduated.

Dirty Dirty was in a QB battle with Mitch Mustain and Aaron Corp, two QB's that still have yet to start for the Trojans.

There is no statistical category in which Sanchez beats Colt in college.

Oh. It's the NFL... you're right. Well lets look at it this way:

Sanchez gets drafted to a team that's got more talent on their practice squad than the Browns have. And it was proven, since some of the practice squad players ended up here just in order for Sanchez to be drafted by the Jets.

The Jets in Sanchez's rookie year finished with the number one rushing attack and number one defense in the league.

Sanchez gets to throw to the likes of Braylon Edwards, Santonio Holmes, Dustin Keller and Leon Washington.

Colt has had to do more with less. And he has done a great job. So why can't Colt do for our Browns what Sanchez did for your Jets?

Not to mention that drafting Mark Sanchez in Cleveland last year would not have necessarily turned out as it did for the Jets. Mangini moved down in the first round, got his center and a couple of more picks and saved many millions of cap dollars. There was a reason not to draft at 5. This team is more than a QB away and a "Mark Sanchez in Cleveland" experiment would possibly have turned into Tim Couch II.

Jonny, to the left of your keyboard, just below the tab key, is a key named "Caps Lock". In order to have even the slightest intelligence above complete moron, you might want to try using it. Here's a hint; every sentence begins with a capitol letter. Your lesson is over. Now shoo!!!

Jonny, to the left of your keyboard, just below the tab key, is a key named "Caps Lock". In order to have even the slightest intelligence above complete moron, you might want to try using it. Here's a hint; every sentence begins with a capitol letter. Your lesson is over. Now shoo!!!

iT wORKS lIKE tHIS, rIGHT?

Exactly the way I feel!! Lets win them all and put it on the line against the Rats and the over-rated Steelers at the end. Woulda coulda shouda be 5-4 at the worst right now but it is what it is!!

Our opponents thus far have a combined 52-29 record, by far the toughest schedule in the league and we have been right there in evey game. Dominated a couple.

McCoy is our Qb for the next ten years and hopefully Hillis is our TB for the next 5.

Go Browns!!

how about 15 or maybe even 20 for McCoy and 8-10 for Hillis I mean with Hardesty coming back I see no reason why Hillis shouldn't get to at least 31 32 years old in brown and orange.

At this point with the way the Browns have been playing I can definitely see a 4 game win streak. You can never overlook anyone but JVille will most likely be the biggest test of the next four. I've seen plenty of the Panthers they are bad and for the Lions and Bills we've been there and know what thats is.

If you look at the season in 4 parts like many coaches say you should do the browns have gone 1-3 the 2-2 now 0-1 but with a chance to make that 3-1(hopefully) and if they put together a finish like last year thing will be looking really good.

Archived