THE BROWNS BOARD

Moving on to the Jags

DAWGPOUND16

You guys have a semi good year and you think your the best team in the league. That just shows how badly the Browns suck.

Nice try, but outside of the Giants and a decimated Colts team, the Browns are the toughest team left on your schedule.

Where'd you get we think we're the best team in the league? Not the best team in the league- but we have played the toughest schedule- by far. Like four out of the top five in the NFL, and only one team with a losing record- the Bengals. And beaten some pretty good teams along the way.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice try, but outside of the Giants and a decimated Colts team, the Browns are the toughest team left on your schedule.

Where'd you get we think we're the best team in the league? Not the best team in the league- but we have played the toughest schedule- by far. Like four out of the top five in the NFL, and only one team with a losing record- the Bengals. And beaten some pretty good teams along the way.

When a guy says the Browns are gonna win 41-10 thats what makes me think that. Half the people on here think that you guys are unstoppable now and yur only 3-6. That just shows how long its been since youve been good(Which is basically never the past 70 years).

When a guy says the Browns are gonna win 41-10 thats what makes me think that. Half the people on here think that you guys are unstoppable now and yur only 3-6. That just shows how long its been since youve been good(Which is basically never the past 70 years).

We dont think that we are unstoppable, we just think that you guys are too weak to stop us. There is a difference between the two.

Make no mistake Cleveland beat up Jacksonville last year. Total domination. Cleveland is my kind of team. Built to run and tough. Despite the 3-6 record the Browns are on the up swing. With that said so is Jacksonville. I expect a hardnosed game. If "good" Garrard shows up I give Jacksonville the edge being at home. If "bad" Garrard shows up it will get ugly. Can't wait to see Colt play in person. One thing he has going for him is Aaron Kampman's injury. The Jags pash rush was not good against the Texans.

I do miss being a part the AFC central.

A team in your city hasnt won jack in about 70. Its called an estimate. I dont follow your crappy city so i dont know the correct number. Hell, your cavs couldnt even beat my Magic. too bad.

The Browns have won eight championships in the past 70 years. And Jacksonville has won jackshit in any sport ever invented.

Zombo

Yeah, because everyone knows funny video > 8 championships.

I live in Naples, Florida.

Been to Jacksonville many, many times. It is a hole. A redneck clusterfuck of a hole.

Would rather live in Cleveland than Jacksonville and I hate the cold.

Zombo

Yeah, because everyone knows funny video > 8 championships.

I live in Naples, Florida.

Been to Jacksonville many, many times. It is a hole. A redneck clusterxxxx of a hole.

Would rather live in Cleveland than Jacksonville and I hate the cold.

Zombo

Your last championship was 1964 get the xxxx over it! We've only been around 16 years and we've done more in that 16 years than the Shit colored Browns. What you make the playoffs once in that span?

Your last championship was 1964 get the xxxx over it! We've only been around 16 years and we've done more in that 16 years than the Shit colored Browns. What you make the playoffs once in that span?

Your redneck cowtown hasn't won a single championship in any sport ever.

It doesn't matter if ours happened before 1965 ... yours never happened ... and never will because the one sports team that you have you don't support and sucks donkey so it'll be in LA soon.

We fought hard to get the team we loyally supported back ... you don't support a fricking NFL franchise when you get handed one. That's the difference, Opie.

Zombo

Your redneck cowtown hasn't won a single championship in any sport ever.

It doesn't matter if ours happened before 1965 ... yours never happened ... and never will because the one sports team that you have you don't support and sucks donkey so it'll be in LA soon.

We fought hard to get the team we loyally supported back ... you don't support a fricking NFL franchise when you get handed one. That's the difference, Opie.

Zombo

And howed you become a Browns fan exactlly. Last time I checked their not in Gay ass retirement home Naples.

And howed you become a Browns fan exactlly. Last time I checked their not in Gay ass retirement home Naples.

Gay ass? The ones that aren't in Key West live in Jax and Central Florida. They wear Nikes and listen to rap and talk smack because they are too ignorant to look up the facts. Those are the gay ass Floridians.

Yeah, people retire to Naples. You know why? Because it's gorgeous and clean and there are no Gay Ass Nike-wearing white-Rappers around.

Zombo

Both Jags and Panthers had a much better expansion system to work with. The rules changed drastically after those two teams success. You have been around 16 years, have still won nothing ,so I dont know where you get this arrogance from. And your fan base is about as loyal as a 2 dollar hooker. So please take yourself and the other fair weathered Florida fans out of here. Go gargle Lebrons balls.

Gay ass? The ones that aren't in Key West live in Jax and Central Florida. They wear Nikes and listen to rap and talk smack because they are too ignorant to look up the facts. Those are the gay ass Floridians.

Yeah, people retire to Naples. You know why? Because it's gorgeous and clean and there are no Gay Ass Nike-wearing white-Rappers around.

Zombo

Im not a wigger if thats what your getting at. But atleast you can root for the Heat seeing how bitch boy is there. And You live in South fl (speeking of ghetto) and id hate that more than living in cleveland. Do you know spanish?

Both Jags and Panthers had a much better expansion system to work with. The rules changed drastically after those two teams success. You have been around 16 years, have still won nothing ,so I dont know where you get this arrogance from. And your fan base is about as loyal as a 2 dollar hooker. So please take yourself and the other fair weathered Florida fans out of here. Go gargle Lebrons balls.

Im a Magic fan buddy.

Im not a wigger if thats what your getting at. But atleast you can root for the Heat seeing how bitch boy is there. And You live in South fl (speeking of ghetto) and id hate that more than living in cleveland. Do you know spanish?

Dude, get out a map. I'm on the West Coast. It's a World Away from Miami. Calling Southwest Florida "South Florida" shows your ignorance. We have no ghettos, no need to speak to Spanish. It's like a midwest town in paradise. Unlike Central Florida which is like a lice-infested armpit. Quit embarassing my state and go back to the Jagoff Board, please, junior.

Zombo

We've sold out every game this year. Try again.

Well good for you. It's about time you supported your team. Honestly, I hope that doesn't happen, speaking as a fan who lost their team. At least we got them back, but can we say the same about Jax should they lose the team? I'm not so sure. Everyone was up in arms about the Super Bowl being held there, because it was "too small of a market."

Well good for you. It's about time you supported your team. Honestly, I hope that doesn't happen, speaking as a fan who lost their team. At least we got them back, but can we say the same about Jax should they lose the team? I'm not so sure. Everyone was up in arms about the Super Bowl being held there, because it was "too small of a market."

If Jacksonville lost the team we wouldn't even sniff another pro-sports team for another 30 years. It would be a sad day for North East Florida

Don't watch much football, or pay attention the the history of the game, do you?

I can understand you supporting your team / city , but to compare the 'legendary' Cleveland Browns one of the bedrocks of Pro-Football with a team who was only formed in 1995 is laughable !!!!........................PS re uniforms , Imagine a team turning out in 1946 wearing F****** Teal !!!!

LOL...I think this is the best thread ever, couple of things about Florida

1. Great weather

2. there are gettoes

3. ALL Bandwagon fans....Tampa is 6-3 have not sniffed a sellout

4. Orlando Magic are the Florida team in Basketball

5. Tampa Rays one of the best teams cant sellout playoffgames

6. there is a lot of Browns fans in Florida

7. All Florida teams think they can stop Hillis, but every teams fans say the same thing....I think cause hes white

8. Palm Bay is a shit hole sorry it is

9. Jags fans and Bucs fans do have no teeth and sleep with there sisters..

I think I covered everything please let me know....

oh one more thing Hurricanes that we get, way over rated not that bad unless it is a high Cat 3 or better.....

Archived