THE BROWNS BOARD

Ravens and Browns fans common thread

RavensFan1996

I know the Cleveland Browns fans hate my team. For reasons that I don and don't understand. A lot of the same reasons that I hate the Colts. But the one thing that Ravens fans have in common with Browns fans, is our hatred for the Steelers and their stupid bunch of hill-billy fans. So, being here on a Browns' board, I ask, how great was it to watch that game last night? Look, I have no love for New England. I was rooting against them last week when we know who won that game. But last night, I sat back and watched in joy as the Patriots treated the Steelers like their younger, Retarded brother. Watching Heinz Field start to empty just before the fourth quarter was a sight that broght great joy to the heart of this Ravens' fan. Way to support your team, turds. We hear all the time how LOYAL Squealer fans are....yeah right.

Nothing but a bunch of front runners. Two years ago Tomlin and Rapistberger could do no wrong. Now, their message boards are blazing with talk of them to be sent packing.

Try watching football sober, Squealer fans, maybe you will understand it.

We are BROWNS fans. Have stuff in common with Steeler fans.... we both have OUR teams. Theirs just stinks.

You ratbird fans don't have a team. You just root for the ratbirds.

We don't have ANYTHING in common with your stupid, stinkin, dirty, cheapshotting, ugly rotten ratbird football team or the misguided

fans who root for them.

So there. ^_^

I know the Cleveland Browns fans hate my team. For reasons that I don and don't understand. A lot of the same reasons that I hate the Colts. But the one thing that Ravens fans have in common with Browns fans, is our hatred for the Steelers and their stupid bunch of hill-billy fans. So, being here on a Browns' board, I ask, how great was it to watch that game last night? Look, I have no love for New England. I was rooting against them last week when we know who won that game. But last night, I sat back and watched in joy as the Patriots treated the Steelers like their younger, Retarded brother. Watching Heinz Field start to empty just before the fourth quarter was a sight that broght great joy to the heart of this Ravens' fan. Way to support your team, turds. We hear all the time how LOYAL Squealer fans are....yeah right.

Nothing but a bunch of front runners. Two years ago Tomlin and Rapistberger could do no wrong. Now, their message boards are blazing with talk of them to be sent packing.

Try watching football sober, Squealer fans, maybe you will understand it.

Speaking as a Pats fan it was fun watch 3 of the 4 of our AFC North games ;) That said the Browns will def give you and the steelers a run for your money next year I think.

Tough loss for the Steelers. Wouldn't be the first time in the past 2 years the Steelers lost big and went on to win the super Bowl later that season. I'd rather our team as a whole stink it up and get blown out all in one game than lose a bunch of close games because a few different players played bad each week. Baltimore lost so we aren't much worse off than we we last week.

But since this board is all about player safety and not just whining about the steelers :rolleyes: I will take the honor and call #36 of the Patriots, Sanders, a dirty player for his helmet-to-helmet hit on Ward that injured Ward.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5807365

Since I'm certian Ward being a Steelers has no bearing to your opinion of dirty hits I'm sure all of you will be up in arms over that hit. :rolleyes:

I personally believe the hit was just a part of football, but you guys are the least hypocritical people out there so I know you don't feel that way. :rolleyes:

Tough loss for the Steelers. Wouldn't be the first time in the past 2 years the Steelers lost big and went on to win the super Bowl later that season. I'd rather our team as a whole stink it up and get blown out all in one game than lose a bunch of close games because a few different players played bad each week.

But since this board is all about player safety and not just whining about the steelers :rolleyes: I will take the honor and call #36 of the Patriots, Sanders, a dirty player for hit helmet-to-helmet hit on Ward that injured Ward.

Since I'm certian Ward being a Steelers has no bearing to you guys I'm sure all of you will be up in arms over that hit. :rolleyes:

I think the hit on Ward was extremely dirty and will get a fine and possible suspension. Thats my honest opinion. It hurt watching it, regardless of who it was.

I think the hit on Ward was extremely dirty and will get a fine and possible suspension. Thats my honest opinion. It hurt watching it, regardless of who it was.

It's still my opinion hits like that shouldn't be flagged, fined or suspendable, but I can't argue an opinion that's not hypocritical.

The hit was not necessary and Sanders led with his helmet the whole way. Since Ward suffered injury I'm wondering if Goodell will make Sander the first example and deal out a suspension. I still think it's total BS if he does, but it's not so bad if Goodell atleast stays consistant about his punishments.

But since this board is all about player safety and not just whining about the steelers :rolleyes: I will take the honor and call #36 of the Patriots, Sanders, a dirty player for his helmet-to-helmet hit on Ward that injured Ward.

Actually I think you are the only one that has brought up helmet to helmets in the past month. GET OVER IT ALREADY

Tough loss for the Steelers. Wouldn't be the first time in the past 2 years the Steelers lost big and went on to win the super Bowl later that season. I'd rather our team as a whole stink it up and get blown out all in one game than lose a bunch of close games because a few different players played bad each week. Baltimore lost so we aren't much worse off than we we last week.

Since I'm certian Ward being a Steelers has no bearing to your opinion of dirty hits I'm sure all of you will be up in arms over that hit. :rolleyes:

I personally believe the hit was just a part of football, but you guys are the least hypocritical people out there so I know you don't feel that way. :rolleyes:

I agree... the hit was probably a dirty play, and could have been avoided. However....I can't think of a more deserving recipient....except maybe Harrison.

I agree... the hit was probably a dirty play, and could have been avoided. However....I can't think of a more deserving recipient....except maybe Harrison.

I doubt there will be a fine OR a suspension, because like the hit that hurt the Colts player last week the receiver was being brought down and Sanders wasn't going for his head but his chest.

And if you actually watch the play it is obvious ward was brought down into his helmet so no fine or suspension.. (But I could be wrong my wife says that happens a lot lol) :unsure:

That was a clean hit on Ward.

The only one getting fined on that play will be the Steelers for lying about the injury.

I doubt there will be a fine OR a suspension, because like the hit that hurt the Colts player last week the receiver was being brought down and Sanders wasn't going for his head but his chest.

And if you actually watch the play it is obvious ward was brought down into his helmet so no fine or suspension.. (But I could be wrong my wife says that happens a lot lol) :unsure:

Collie was nowhere near in the act of catching the ball, the completion was already made. He had turned and made two full steps down the field. It should have been ruled a fumble, it was far from incomplete.

Ward was still in the act of catching the ball, that's why it was ruled incomplete.

Goodell has fined defenders for helmet-to-helmet hits even if it was accidental or even if the reciver was the one that lowered his head to draw the contact (See Robinson's hit on Jackson that drew a $50,000 fine.)

I certianly don't think that hit warranted a flag, fine or suspension but the idiot in charge has handed out fines and threatened suspension for similiar hits.

Actually I think you are the only one that has brought up helmet to helmets in the past month. GET OVER IT ALREADY

That's my point. Most this board doesn't care if a Steeler or anyone else gets hurt on a hit like that. Only when a Steeler dishes out the pain do some of you guys go on your dirty hit hissy fit.

Although I do want to atleast point out that many on here are sticking with their honest beliefs and saying the hit was dirty/illegal. Sticking to an honest belief regaurdless is a respectable thing to do. Whining about things involving the Steelers is just annoying and childess. My apologies to those with an honest and unbiased beleif I may have stereotyped.

That was a clean hit on Ward.

The only one getting fined on that play will be the Steelers for lying about the injury.

In your opinion it was a clean hit. It my opinion it was a clean hit.

Goodell sees it differently. Goodell has to fine him to remain consistant, but I don't want to see Sanders turned into an example and suspended. The fact that it led to a concussion gives Goodell more of an excuse to crank up the punishment on him.

That's my point. Most this board doesn't care if a Steeler or anyone else gets hurt on a hit like that. Only when a Steeler dishes out the pain do some of you guys go on your dirty hit hissy fit.

Although I do want to atleast point out that many on here are sticking with their honest beliefs and saying the hit was dirty/illegal. Sticking to an honest belief regaurdless is a respectable thing to do. Whining about things involving the Steelers is just annoying and childess. My apologies to those with an honest and unbiased beleif I may have stereotyped.

Want to know what I find annoying and childish ? A steelers fan coming on a Browns board and constantly whining that we say untrue things and we are biased against his favorite team. Really no one here cares. JMHO. :)

Want to know what I find annoying and childish ? A steelers fan coming on a Browns board and constantly whining that we say untrue things and we are biased against his favorite team. Really no one here cares. JMHO. :)

Of course Browns fans are going to be biased against the Steelers. Some act like they are in it for the safety when they could care lesss about it. Hiding behind the guise of player safety when you are actually just looking for an excuse to whine about a big hit by a Steeler is stupid and childish.

Watching Tom Brady and the PAts take out the Steelers was amazing. Those guys are genuine playoff material allright.

Ward out, Timmons out, Keisel and Aaron Smith out. Both starting tackles out. Yet we're still 6-3. Terrible, terrible game but there is still plenty of season left.

Archived