THE BROWNS BOARD

Primetime games

PlayoffsIN09

Which would rather see the Browns play in a SNF or MNF game?

After growing watching MNF like a religion I now think that MNF has lost some of its luster. I actually prefer the Sunday night game more. With work kids wife and all that I almost forget about the MNF game sometimes. The Sunday game is a great cap to the weekend.

Which would rather see the Browns play in a SNF or MNF game?

After growing watching MNF like a religion I now think that MNF has lost some of its luster. I actually prefer the Sunday night game more. With work kids wife and all that I almost forget about the MNF game sometimes. The Sunday game is a great cap to the weekend.

I like Sunday night...I'm too impatient to wait another day for the game.

I could see us hosting a division rival on SNF next year for sure.

I also agree that Monday night Football has lost some lustre, probably because there are so many college games on TV today (starting on Tuesdays). While I don't think there is ever a thing as too much football, the MNF games just aren't as special as they once were.

I loved this season's schedule. Every game at 1:00 except fro Halloween (bye). How autoplay is that?

Monday night and Thursday night games are the worst. Fighting regular weekday traffic and getting to the stadium can be a hassle. Also, you have less time to get drunk before the game if you have to work until 5.

I wouldn't mind a Sunday night game.

P.S. xxxx the Steelers being on primetime 3 weeks in a row. It makes me sick. I'm just glad they went 1-2.

I loved this season's schedule. Every game at 1:00 except fro Halloween (bye). How autoplay is that?

Monday night and Thursday night games are the worst. Fighting regular weekday traffic and getting to the stadium can be a hassle. Also, you have less time to get drunk before the game if you have to work until 5.

I wouldn't mind a Sunday night game.

P.S. xxxx the Steelers being on primetime 3 weeks in a row. It makes me sick. I'm just glad they went 1-2.

You obviously don't tailgate.

It's nice to have one or two late games in order to really have a blow out without having to show up at 5AM like last week.

I wake up early, so no big deal here, but for guys like Stan, they show at 7:30 and think there are going to beat the crowd, they have another thing coming.

In another life people called me "The Beast", and it wasn't because I was ugly.

Like I said, I wouldn't mind a Sunday night game. Even a 4:00 start wouldn't be too terrible. I just wanted to point out that Monday night and Thursday night games are the worst.

When it comes to tailgating, I'm not an early riser. If I tailgate, we usually get there at 9:30 and get the grill going for a few hours. Hell, on Saturday I didn't get to bed until 6:00 A.M. I needed the 3 hours of sleep in order cheer the 5 quarters of football we saw.

I have a feeling we will get 2 SNF games (1 home, 1 away) and 1 MNF game at home next year. B) Anyone else care to predict?

God invented Football to be played at 1:00 on Sundays. This is a dream season. Even all the road games start at the right time. All the other time slots and night games are gay.

Lets do this the right way:

Schedule next year (in no particular order):

Steelers

Bengals

Ravens (Sunday Night Football)

Cardinals (possible 4pm)

Rams (possible 4pm)

Seahawks (possible 4pm)

49ers (possible 4pm)

Colts (Monday Night Football)

Texans

Jaguars