THE BROWNS BOARD

stadium security

Booker

What's the deal with stadium security? I've been to about a dozen games over the past 5 years and I would always enter the stadium 30 minutes before the game without waiting too long to enter the stadium, 5-10 minutes MAX. During the Jets game, I must have waited for about 30 minutes.

Is this a result of the Browns winning 2 in a row and bandwagon fans showing up right before kickoff, or are they ramping up their efforts?

What's the deal with stadium security? I've been to about a dozen games over the past 5 years and I would always enter the stadium 30 minutes before the game without waiting too long to enter the stadium, 5-10 minutes MAX. During the Jets game, I must have waited for about 30 minutes.

Is this a result of the Browns winning 2 in a row and bandwagon fans showing up right before kickoff, or are they ramping up their efforts?

Security seemed normal to me.

Taking a cue from the federal screener monkeys (TSA) at US airports, Browns security was conducting random full body pat downs including breast squeezes on females and ballsack probes on the dudes.

I was forced to shift my flask to my waistband to avoid any potential confiscation. WTF...tee hee hee

I think it was a late arriving crowd.

I had to go to Will Call and what a mess of a system that is. Why don't they have Flash Seats like the Cavs? Would make it so much quicker and easier. The will call windows are so old and out-dated, I seriously think they have dial-up Internet service to run credit cards ... seriously.

Archived