THE BROWNS BOARD

New Beginning

BROWNandORANGE

Guys, clearly it is early in McCoy's career, but he looks promising. If we continue to play the way we have the past 4 weeks, we might be playing football in January. Hillis can't be stopped right now, so our ground came looks great as well. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, but the Browns look like they are really turning around.

btw, did any of you guys see the guy with the sign on Sunday that said "My Colt is a .12" ?

I aint heard no fat lady sing yet!

But with the loss to the jets i do see her preparing to make her way onto the stage...

Even if we run the table our chances of sneaking into the wildcard will be less likely than 2007 unless some really good teams get very unlucky...

I aint heard no fat lady sing yet!

But with the loss to the jets i do see her preparing to make her way onto the stage...

Even if we run the table our chances of sneaking into the wildcard will be less likely than 2007 unless some really good teams get very unlucky...

yeah well here is the schedule:

at Jaguars (Should be winnable, hopefully there will be no game winning hail mary's with 0:00 left, Win)

Carolina (Win)

at Miami (Phins have run into some extreme quarterback trouble, Win)

at Buffalo (Win, enough said)

at Cincinnati (We beat 'em once, but we're on the road here. Nonetheless, Win)

Baltimore (Defensive injuries have hurt the Ravens, but they are clutch and don't lose vital games, Loss)

Pittsburgh (Steelers are an NFL elite, but I think the Browns will put it out at home, Win)

Ok, so if these games turn out as I believe they will (which isn't impossible by any stretch of the imagination,) we can finish up at 9-7, a Wild Card worthy record.

Archived