THE BROWNS BOARD

eric wright

DawgEatSteel

You're a shitbag, congratulations. While I do think Haden should start over Wright, its pretty F*cked to be "so happy" that your starting corner just got injured.

I honestly don't care what you think of me. It has been obvious that Wright had no business starting since around week 4-5 and they continue to start him. It was the same with Harrison, it took and injury for them to finally go, Hillis is better. Now they KNOW that Haden is better and for Christ sakes Eric King looks better too.

I honestly don't care what you think of me. It has been obvious that Wright had no business starting since around week 4-5 and they continue to start him. It was the same with Harrison, it took and injury for them to finally go, Hillis is better. Now they KNOW that Haden is better and for Christ sakes Eric King looks better too.

I'm sure you don't care what some anonymous person thinks of you over the internet, neither do I. I still think people that cheer for their own players being injured are not real fans and just shit bags, you happen to fall into this category.

I'm sure you don't care what some anonymous person thinks of you over the internet, neither do I. I still think people that cheer for their own players being injured are not real fans and just shit bags, you happen to fall into this category.

All I want is the best people playing, and if it takes an injury to get the best person in then so be it. Hopefully Wright gets better as long as they start Haden in his place for now on.

Archived