9 members have voted

1. 1. Where do we belong next year after seeing half way through this year

• Wild Card
    • Divison Leader
    • 9-7
    • 8-8
    • Home Field Throughout Playoffs #1 seed
    • 4-12

Where do you see this team heading into next year as far as what you've seen thus far, i know we need to have a big draft and a decent F/A period but give me your expecations as to where will end up next year, btw 4-12 is the absoulte worst i could ever imagine for next year and i dont expect that at all

8-8 for next year at best. At 3-7 right now getting to 500 is a looooooong shot. Most likely they'll be 4-12 or 5-11 this year not much of an improvement over last year. (Wait do wins count again with this team or should we just be happy with not getting blown out. I forget.) Getting to 8-8 will be a 3-4 game improvement anything more would be a monumental turnaround. Not likely.

Teams that are just on the edge or on the only a few players away don't lose games like yesterday or last week for that matter.

I can see it now when the Browns are in the same position next year. C'mon guys be patient. All these new players brought in are in the 1st year of a new system give them some time. The browns are in a process. Just wait for 2012..........

Archived