THE BROWNS BOARD

You laughed at the Jags

silverbackattack

Your blocked so all I see is the title but I laughed at your fat ass to so what are you going to do about it besides spend another 100 hours on a Browns board talking about us haha. Loser.

Btw, pissburgh laughed at us last year and how did that turn out when your team was watchin the playoffs from they're couch cause of us?

....and the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that....as did everyone else.

Oh...and we're laughing at you this year as well.

ok f*kface. how did you like watchin the playoffs from the comfort of your home last year? Well bud, I hope u enjoyed it cuz the Browns are beatin Shittsburgh again this year and u can watch the Ravens win the division f**ktard.

I never cease to be amazed at how cocky Browns fan gets when you have just a modicum

of success. You guys acted like the Jags were a joke compared to the Browns. Well, guess what?

If it is not right for them to gloat over the Jags (which I saw little of), then it ain't right for you to gloat over them either. Every week we see the world's best athletes do things that we mere mortals could not dream of, so why not just enjoy the amazing and wondrous game of football without childish attempts to agitate. Surely your life has more to it than cyber waterboarding. If not, I feel badly for you and hope you can rise above.

ok f*kface. how did you like watchin the playoffs from the comfort of your home last year? Well bud, I hope u enjoyed it cuz the Browns are beatin Shittsburgh again this year and u can watch the Ravens win the division f**ktard.

Boy you really got me there :rolleyes: ...From a Stain fan that watches the playoffs from the comfort of his trailer EVERY year.

Who laughed?

I expected a tuff game especially with st. eclair the lard ass starting at RT, our LT playing hurt and a rookie starting on the o-line...

With our coaching staff if you figure out the offensive gameplan you win because they are incapable of working around anything and when something goes wrong they tend to turtle up....

Good job by the jags turning the ball over 6 times and still winning, it could only happen against the mangini browns!

I never cease to be amazed at how cocky Browns fan gets when you have just a modicum

of success. You guys acted like the Jags were a joke compared to the Browns. Well, guess what?

really?

hey we as browns fans are happy that our team is at least competing this year which is a far cry from the team's recent history. i don't think too many people on this board were laughing about the jags, but as a cleveland fan....who really gives a shit? i know i don't. btw if you're at least at all aware of what goes on in the national media (or care) you'll know that nobody thinks that team is for real either so email espn or cbs and cry to them cuz we're all out of kleenex.

Archived