THE BROWNS BOARD

Funny story.

jlowe

So my friends dad told this story and i know everyone here would find it funny... so he is a chef at the Inter Continental hotel, that's where the jets stayed when they played the browns. That morning, the Jets ate breakfast there. The omlette maker was out of order and two Jets players wanted omlettes, Braylon Edwards being one of them. Now the chef working at the omlette maker (not my friends dad) handed Braylon two eggs and told him to take it to the chef across the room and that chef would make him an omlette. As Braylon walked away, the chef yelled "be careful not to drop them!" Go figure, Braylon complained to management and that chef got fired. Still a funny story though.

So my friends dad told this story and i know everyone here would find it funny... so he is a chef at the Inter Continental hotel, that's where the jets stayed when they played the browns. That morning, the Jets ate breakfast there. The omlette maker was out of order and two Jets players wanted omlettes, Braylon Edwards being one of them. Now the chef working at the omlette maker (not my friends dad) handed Braylon two eggs and told him to take it to the chef across the room and that chef would make him an omlette. As Braylon walked away, the chef yelled "be careful not to drop them!" Go figure, Braylon complained to management and that chef got fired. Still a funny story though.

Why the hell would they fire him? They should have given him a raise.

Archived