THE BROWNS BOARD

Is Dellgohome starting Sunday?

DAWGPOUND16

You think this is funny? Delhomme takes this shit serious! He puts his heart and soul into this shit every single week! He studies his ass off every single week, he doesn't go out and laugh! I'M DONE!

Thanks for my morning laugh. I'm going to focus on staying in a gorgeous hotel with a fine looking beach bar, spending time with my son, seeing my sister and nephews, and sitting at the 50 rather than the apparent fact that I'm flying across a continent to watch Jake Freaking Delhomme.

Thanks for my morning laugh. I'm going to focus on staying in a gorgeous hotel with a fine looking beach bar, spending time with my son, seeing my sister and nephews, and sitting at the 50 rather than the apparent fact that I'm flying across a continent to watch Jake Freaking Delhomme.

We will be there in the peanut gallery, Shep.

76* and Sunny for Sunday!

Zombo

--with a slight chance of McCoy

Zombo

Well spare a thought for us poor bastards over here in UK, freezing our balls off in the snow. Have a few margaritas for Me, Howie & G-Man while relaxing in the sun, watching the Browns give the Dolphins a good beat down.

Well spare a thought for us poor bastards over here in UK, freezing our balls off in the snow. Have a few margaritas for Me, Howie & G-Man while relaxing in the sun, watching the Browns give the Dolphins a good beat down.

Our 25th is Feb. 8. That's no time for London, right? It's where we really wanna go... but I think Hawaii makes more sense.

Zombo

Yeah, I put it on my iPhone... sounds absolutely perfect. We're staying at the Marriott Hollywood Beach, which looks awesome. My son and I won't get much out of it except beers on the beach Saturday and Sunday evenings, but it'll still be nice. Evenings here right now are really cold.

Where are you sitting? Wanna e-mail me your cell phone number and I'll give you mine? Should at least share a toast!

YES HE IS STARTING:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...ll_going_w.html

BEREA -- Jake Delhomme likely will remain the Browns starting quarterback Sunday in south Florida against the Miami Dolphins.

Coach Eric Mangini said Colt McCoy (high ankle) will not practice today, though he's improving.

Asked whether he made a decision between starting Delhomme or Seneca Wallace, Mangini said, "Jake will get the bulk of the reps today. Seneca will get work too, but Jake will get the bulk."

Mangini said he talk to Delhomme about his two interceptions in the 24-23 win over Carolina, which was Delhomme's first game appearance in seven weeks.

"You'd love to have a mulligan in the games, but you don't get that," Mangini said. "We can't take those plays. Sometimes the best throws are the ones that don't get into the stats."

Also missing practice today are linebacker Scott Fujita, cornerback Eric Wright, receiver/returner Josh Cribbs, safety T.J. Ward, fullback Lawrence Vickers and linebacker Eric Barton.

YES HE IS STARTING:

BEREA -- Jake Delhomme likely will remain the Browns starting quarterback Sunday in south Florida against the Miami Dolphins.

Coach Eric Mangini said Colt McCoy (high ankle) will not practice today, though he's improving.

Asked whether he made a decision between starting Delhomme or Seneca Wallace, Mangini said, "Jake will get the bulk of the reps today. Seneca will get work too, but Jake will get the bulk."

Mangini said he talk to Delhomme about his two interceptions in the 24-23 win over Carolina, which was Delhomme's first game appearance in seven weeks.

"You'd love to have a mulligan in the games, but you don't get that," Mangini said. "We can't take those plays. Sometimes the best throws are the ones that don't get into the stats."

Also missing practice today are linebacker Scott Fujita, cornerback Eric Wright, receiver/returner Josh Cribbs, safety T.J. Ward, fullback Lawrence Vickers and linebacker Eric Barton.

The last line of this story is just as bad as the first line.

Our 25th is Feb. 8. That's no time for London, right? It's where we really wanna go... but I think Hawaii makes more sense.

As much as I love the UK, think Hawaii wins hands down on that one. Save trip to UK for the summer months, outside of Football season, might catch some sun then lol

YES HE IS STARTING:

Oh ... crap.

Zombo

As much as I love the UK, think Hawaii wins hands down on that one. Save trip to UK for the summer months, outside of Football season, might catch some sun then lol

Kamac, how familiar are you with the area around Dailly which I believe is in Ayreshire in Scotland. Also near I believe Turnberry and Troon. South of Glasgow. That is an area I have been thinking about visiting, perhaps in the fall.

Kamac, how familiar are you with the area around Dailly which I believe is in Ayreshire in Scotland. Also near I believe Turnberry and Troon. South of Glasgow. That is an area I have been thinking about visiting, perhaps in the fall.

Not greatly familiar, only been there when was younger, though does have plenty things so see, lots of Castles and history round there, and of course good golf courses if play at all.

I read they shut your airports down...gatwickl!!!!! What did you have.....a couple inches of snow????

I hope Daboll gets the memo from MH and EM to keep the offensive game plan welll within grasp of Dellgohome's ability to just MANAGE the offense. Hopefully Fagita is back and I look for S Browne to have

another monster game. Jake needs to just play within his ability and not hurt the team again with his bad decisions. I suspect the fish defense are going to throw it all at Jake. Hope he is up to it. Count on

special teams to make some plays. As long as Hollis remains dominate I see a W for the good guys.

London is great at any time of year Shep. If you go over let me know, if I'm working in town around that time I'll buy you a beer.

I read they shut your airports down...gatwickl!!!!! What did you have.....a couple inches of snow????

we don't handle snow well.

it's all part of being British.

Back to the topic. What are we doing with Jake? I bought the line of not rushing Colt into the mix too quick this season. But that was 1. when we thought we would challenge in the division this year, 2. When we thought Jake would be a significant upgrade, 3. before we knew that Colt has what it takes against serious oppostion - not the finished article but on the way.

I was happy to see Wallace replace Jake, really was. Then delighted to see what Colt could be in the long run with his unexpected entrance to the starting position.

As much as I hope we win every single game for the rest of the season and that the Stoolers and the ratbirds fall apart and lose all their games and we end up in the playoffs........realistically we are playing for growth and pride and I don't see that Jake has anything to do with that. he will be gone come February surely - so let's cut to the chase and stop him hurting the team. Yes he has the ability to command a drive downfield and put us in scoring positions but he also has that panic mode where you never know what he will throw into. I really do not think we will have any worse a season end with him on the bench.

Archived