THE BROWNS BOARD

If You Had a Choice...

BROWNandORANGE

If it were me, EVERY damn time LeBron steps to the free throw line, play the LeBron "What Should I Do?" commercial. Everytime he misses a shot, play the "I am taking my talents to South Beach" sound bite. If we win, I want to make him cry. Play every sound bite you have. LeBron ripped the heart out of the Cleveland Cavaliers and our fan base. Well, December 2nd has come around, and its time for LeBron to have a taste of his own medicine. LeBron spat on every Cavs fan, and tonight, it's time for him to eat his words.

That's my 2 cents.

Post your thoughts.

Go support the Cavs, boo him, go home.

The Cavs cannot allow harassment and condone it, it's just not gonna happen. The fact that the Heat are staying at a 'secret' location is hilarious though. Hopefully someone roughs him up a little, if not tonight, eventually. Dude is a total fake ass fan and fake ass person his entire life.

Go Cowboy, Yankees and Bulls.

He was never one of us we just didn't see it.

we loved him and did everything to make him feel comfortable, and in the end, he just f**cked us over. That goes to show you how much he appreciated everything. And I do not want any harassment. Any violence or attempted violence would just make the city of Cleveland look bad. If we get ahead, I want to make him cry. I remember watching every second of every minute of "The Decision," and I have not forgotten that. Cavs, make this one count tonight.

people that arent from here dont get it

its like someone that has been starving for the past 60 years....then you bring in a steak, dangle it in front of their face. let them put all the salt, A1, marinate on it that they want......let it cook just to perfection.......and then have you eat it right in front of them

id break someones leg just for the steak......

if i was in control.......i would've let the fans have their bottles of beer

people that arent from here dont get it

its like someone that has been starving for the past 60 years....then you bring in a steak, dangle it in front of their face. let them put all the salt, A1, marinate on it that they want......let it cook just to perfection.......and then have you eat it right in front of them

id break someones leg just for the steak......

if i was in control.......i would've let the fans have their bottles of beer

Maybe the problem was that you put A1 on it.

Archived