THE BROWNS BOARD

On this date last year, we were 1-11

MudratDetector

things appear to be going in the right direction but i've noticed that the mangini hate, especially on cleveland.com, seems to be stronger than ever. is it just an extremely vocal minority or do a majority of people actually want him to go? i can't see us getting rid of him and starting over at this point. if we have an off-season half as productive as this past year's, it's going to put us over the top and we will be winning all of these close games next year. in short, in mangini we trust.

things appear to be going in the right direction but i've noticed that the mangini hate, especially on cleveland.com, seems to be stronger than ever. is it just an extremely vocal minority or do a majority of people actually want him to go? i can't see us getting rid of him and starting over at this point. if we have an off-season half as productive as this past year's, it's going to put us over the top and we will be winning all of these close games next year. in short, in mangini we trust.

Its an extremely vocal minority that honestly has no clue as to how football works.

on top of 5-7 we lost late to the Bucs by 3, late to KC by 2, ATL was definitely winnable, Jets by 6 w/ 17 secs left in OT, Jags late by 4...if that ain't progress i don't know what is!

if we had that productive offseason Cushing Convector (MRat Detect) spoke of a year early, those could have all been wins, leaving us 10-2 right now! that is not a ridiculous statement either.

drop the Falcons game and with the losses to the ravens and pitts there could feasibly be two 9-3 teams and an 8-4 team in the AFCN, with us ahead of Baltimore right now (!). wishful homerism aside, denying that the team is progressing shows some supreme haters take up space @ cle.com.

on top of 5-7 we lost late to the Bucs by 3, late to KC by 2, ATL was definitely winnable, Jets by 6 w/ 17 secs left in OT, Jags late by 4...if that ain't progress i don't know what is!

if we had that productive offseason Cushing Convector (MRat Detect) spoke of a year early, those could have all been wins, leaving us 10-2 right now! that is not a ridiculous statement either.

drop the Falcons game and with the losses to the ravens and pitts there could feasibly be two 9-3 teams and an 8-4 team in the AFCN, with us ahead of Baltimore right now (!). wishful homerism aside, denying that the team is progressing shows some supreme haters take up space @ cle.com.

All good points defiantly from a fans prospective no harm in that. Defiantly progress over last year but if the inability to close games continues next year something will have to be done.

Archived