THE BROWNS BOARD

Weather for the Buffalo Game?

MrFreeze

I love the cold, and I love watching football being played in the cold. The Browns and Bills have played some exciting late-season games and now we might be in for another one. People are talking about a big weekend storm. Is it possible this game will be played in yet another blizzard? I can't wait to see Hillis go busting through the line while defenders slip and groundskeepers dust off the yardmarkers with brooms.

This is our kind of football baby!

Huge storm trackin east with big winds, snow and butt freezing temps. Sunday's game in Chicago sounds like a midwest version of the north pole. Hopefully, Buffalo won't get the brunt until late Sunday or

early monday. The Buffalo game at cleveland in december 07 (browns win 8-0) was by far the coldest i've been at CBS. I took my cousin from Louisville to his first Browns game that day. He refuses to

go to anymore December games with me. He can't hang with the manly Browns fans.

I love the cold, and I love watching football being played in the cold. The Browns and Bills have played some exciting late-season games and now we might be in for another one. People are talking about a big weekend storm. Is it possible this game will be played in yet another blizzard? I can't wait to see Hillis go busting through the line while defenders slip and groundskeepers dust off the yardmarkers with brooms.

This is our kind of football baby!

The answer- at this point is- who knows? Lake effect snow is a funny thing- especially in Western NY. Town can get 40" worth (as happened this week- and 30 miles away- just an inch or two.

Archived