THE BROWNS BOARD

Best Sports Biography/Autobiography You Have Read?

BROWNandORANGE

51CHy9l-DjL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

My favorite hands down.

The Lance Armstrong one definitely got my attention. But, I am not sincerely interested in reading loads of talk about testicular cancer and such. Does he linger on that subject or no? I think I the Sweetness book "Never Die Easy" sounds good, I read a couple reviews. If only Jim Brown had a book ;)

A few good ones.........

The Blind Side (Michael Oher) by Michael Lewis

Out of Bounds (Jim Brown) by Jim Brown

Game of Shadows (Barry Bonds) by Mark Fainaru-Wada and Lance Williams.

The Call It a Game (Bernie Parish) by Bernie Parish

Now Pitching Bob Feller by Bob Feller

When You Come To A Fork In The Road, Take It by Yogi Berra (more entertainment than bio, but a must read)

"Cobb", written by Al Stump was excellent.

My wife....not a sports fan at all, couldn't put the book down once I had read it and told her to start reading a chapter or two....excellent read about a great player and interesting person, though not a nice person.

Fantastic book for anyone who was a fan. I had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times and he was a great guy. Since it's been 11 years you can get the book on amazon for like $5 now. I'd post the picture of the cover like some of you have done but I'm not smart enough. The book is simply titled Payne Stewart and it's written by his wife Tracey.

Fantastic book for anyone who was a fan. I had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times and he was a great guy. Since it's been 11 years you can get the book on amazon for like $5 now. I'd post the picture of the cover like some of you have done but I'm not smart enough. The book is simply titled Payne Stewart and it's written by his wife Tracey.

oh, you're a moderator on here, don't give me that "i'm not smart enough crap." ;)

here it is

41ZD7JS2PHL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

I might be a moderator on here but that doesn't mean I know how to copy the picture into a post. Do you think we have to pass an intelligence test to become a moderator? The qualifications are a lot lower than that.

But you're right that is the correct book.

I might be a moderator on here but that doesn't mean I know how to copy the picture into a post. Do you think we have to pass an intelligence test to become a moderator? The qualifications are a lot lower than that.

But you're right that is the correct book.

haha, nonetheless, thanks for the suggestion. :)

Archived