THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillis, get your 5-8 yards per carry and protect the damn ball

ATENEARS

We need touchdowns instead of field goals when we get into that red zone. Should be up at least 10-6 instead of down 7-6 right now.

I know the weather is bad, but the Browns offence in the first half was too conservative and predictable. The defence is either asleep or being beaten by a hungrier team. Mangini better be in their ass in the locker room.

Delhomme is terrible today. This team is so different (in a good way) when Colt is behind center. That reverse to Cribbs and other plays seen today looks like they didn't practice this week. I"m so disappointed!

don't get me wrong i love hillis and what he brings to the team (especially for what it cost us) but i'm wondedring if a lot of this hype and build up by the national football media isn't going to his head. he wouldn't even get half this play if not for the fact of being white. there's no reason to leave your feet unless you're going over a pile. sure it's pretty but when you cough it up you look like a fool.

he wouldn't even get half this play if not for the fact of being white..

That sir, is the dumbest thing I have heard all day. He is a great running back regardless of being white. Honestly how the hell can you possibly think that if he were a different race he wouldn't be getting as much play?

That sir, is the dumbest thing I have heard all day. He is a great running back regardless of being white. Honestly how the hell can you possibly think that if he were a different race he wouldn't be getting as much play?

play as in hype. dude he's not even close to being the best rb in the league. and if you think he is: then you sir, you are dumb. i guess you thought gerry cooney was great too.

At this point in the year with our record and our lackluster O-Line, if I was Mangini I would call Hillis into my office and twist his ankle till he said "ouch" then sit him the rest of the year so he doesn't get hurt. I would then move DelHomme to running back and start Wallace at QB.

At this point in the year with our record and our lackluster O-Line, if I was Mangini I would call Hillis into my office and twist his ankle till he said "ouch" then sit him the rest of the year so he doesn't get hurt. I would then move DelHomme to running back and start Wallace at QB.

Wow I guess this would apply to you

As far as Im concerned the honeymoon is over with Hillis and he giving up fumbles. He cant be trusted---3 FREAKING FUMBLES SO FAR TODAY! HOLD ONTO THE DAMN BALL!

It looks like at least for this year, you're going to have to take the good with the bad. Hillis is 8th in the league in rushing, and leading the league in fumbles. Or would you rather go back to Travis Prentice? BTW, I just did the math for you- if Hillis can average 86 yards per game the rest of the way out- there will only be one Browns running back who did better in a season- and I won't even bother to tell you who that was.

Fortunately, protecting the ball is something that can be taught. Adrian Peterson was a fumble machine last year- and to date this season, has zero fumbles.

I think mangini has earned more time but mangini said he is wired to try and win every game, last year proves it. So we will try to win three more games and I feel real good about the two at home even though it is the steelers and ravens

Archived