THE BROWNS BOARD

Are we gonna beat the Bungles?

DAWGPOUND16

This game for sure isn't a gimme especially if Delhomme starts again (btw Mangini said today if Colt isn't fully healthy on Sunday then Delhomme will start LOL, it's almost like he wants to lose his head coaching job) I'm just scared of T.O. ripping our secondary again, he's still a top 10 WR.

What exactly are to trying to say here? No matter who wins they don't deserve any credit?

Yeah...like the Panthers game for example. Panthers should have won but they gave it to us and considering Delhomo's poor performance. An ugly game indeed. If the Bungles win it will because of our mistakes and vise versa. Whoever has more turnovers will lose.

With Delhomo as QB I will predict a 17-10 loss because of 2 turnovers.

If McCoy was starting I would predict a 24-14 win.

This game for sure isn't a gimme especially if Delhomme starts again (btw Mangini said today if Colt isn't fully healthy on Sunday then Delhomme will start LOL, it's almost like he wants to lose his head coaching job) I'm just scared of T.O. ripping our secondary again, he's still a top 10 WR.

The game should be a close one, the Who-daze are alway tough when there is nothing on the line and the seasons over (which was a long time ago). Teams with nothing to lose always seem to be more of a challange than playoff teams. Here's hoping Palmer adds to Haden's int. numbers.

hold on i'll put out my magic eight ball then i'll let u know.. we don't know man!

The Browns are probably the most unpredictable team in the league. Beat New England, beat New Orleans, lose to Buffalo, lose to Jacksonville.

When you put it that way it kind of sounds like we were over looking those lesser teams.

The Browns-Bengals rivalry has always seemed unpredictable to me (except when Klingler was their QB, we won just about all those games).

I'm surprised how far Carson Palmer has fallen. The Bengals' only motivation may be to end a 10 game losing skid. I can see a close, low scoring game. First team to 14 wins...

hold on i'll put out my magic eight ball then i'll let u know.. we don't know man!

The Browns are probably the most unpredictable team in the league. Beat New England, beat New Orleans, lose to Buffalo, lose to Jacksonville.

not to say you are wrong... but aren't the Jags leading their division and didn't the Bills fall one dropped pass short of beating the Squeelers?

The league is top heavy and full of parity below that... I know it doesn't make sense, but think about it... Any team (Cleveland) can beat the Super Bowl Champs - Saints or the Dynasty - Pats and then lose to the laughing stocks... Bills and almost Panthers.

LMAO. Nothing funnier than homo jokes. Delhomo gets the funny bone award of the week.

Guys, relax, this team wasn't going ot the playoffs with or without Colt. His time is coming, and so is ours. This team is going to be very competitive....... just not this year.

There is absolutely no reason to get Colt All Fawked up this year. Let's get a few offensive weapons to take pressure off of him.

Dellhomo isn't going to be here much longer.

Here's the SW Ohio take, my old friend. :)

Well, if Colt's healthy, we win- take it to the bank.

Delhomo plays- win is iffy. (actually I prefer Joke Go-homo)

If Carson Embalmer presides over a dead team and plays like he did against the Squealers, the Browns will win, B.O and Mucho Stinko will demand to get traded, Lewis will get fired, a contract will be put on Mike Brown, the 20 Bengals fans who still care will burn down the stadium, and the Bungles will move to LA next year.

I see you’re in Dayton, Hoorta… I’m just East of Cincinnati. I have a few observations, myself…

1. Browns / Bengals games are usually pretty fun to watch. -I think it will be another close one.

2. Bengals fans hate the Browns more than any other NFL team. -I despise our other AFC North rivals much more, but for Bengals fans, this is the big one.

3. T.O. was supposed to be the “push” the Bengals needed to make it to the Superbowl. –T.O. is such a douche, that last week, he was quoted as saying, “I can’t throw the ball to myself,” as he was describing how frustrated he is by the team.

4. Marvin Lewis is gone after this year, since this is the last year of his contract. –I’ve always respected him as a coach, and he’s done a lot of good things for the community. But, it’s not easy to win when you have players being arrested all the time and Ochocinco & T.O. being self absorbed morons causing distractions.

5. Bengals fans suck. –You wouldn’t even know that the Bengals play in Cincinnati unless they’re winning. The last couple home games have been blacked out. I haven’t heard a single “Who Dey” since the pre-season.

6. Cincinnati has an AWESOME Browns Backers Club! –Known as the Cincy Dawgs, the Cincinnati Browns Backers meet at Slatt’s Pub near 275 & 71. The place is cool because it’s owned by Browns fans and, on Sundays, is full of only Browns fans. Every TV shows the Browns game. It’s definitely worth checking out if you’re in the area!

7. The Bengals have lost 10 games in a row. –Tickets are easy to get in Cincinnati for this one. I’ll be at the game, and it’s going to be cold, but I have Northern Ohio blood, so I’ll be fine.

8. Thirteen –The number of Bengals to be arrested between 2006-2009.

I see you’re in Dayton, Hoorta… I’m just East of Cincinnati. I have a few observations, myself…

1. Browns / Bengals games are usually pretty fun to watch. -I think it will be another close one.

2. Bengals fans hate the Browns more than any other NFL team. -I despise our other AFC North rivals much more, but for Bengals fans, this is the big one.

3. T.O. was supposed to be the “push” the Bengals needed to make it to the Superbowl. –T.O. is such a douche, that last week, he was quoted as saying, “I can’t throw the ball to myself,” as he was describing how frustrated he is by the team.

4. Marvin Lewis is gone after this year, since this is the last year of his contract. –I’ve always respected him as a coach, and he’s done a lot of good things for the community. But, it’s not easy to win when you have players being arrested all the time and Ochocinco & T.O. being self absorbed morons causing distractions.

5. Bengals fans suck. –You wouldn’t even know that the Bengals play in Cincinnati unless they’re winning. The last couple home games have been blacked out. I haven’t heard a single “Who Dey” since the pre-season.

6. Cincinnati has an AWESOME Browns Backers Club! –Known as the Cincy Dawgs, the Cincinnati Browns Backers meet at Slatt’s Pub near 275 & 71. The place is cool because it’s owned by Browns fans and, on Sundays, is full of only Browns fans. Every TV shows the Browns game. It’s definitely worth checking out if you’re in the area!

7. The Bengals have lost 10 games in a row. –Tickets are easy to get in Cincinnati for this one. I’ll be at the game, and it’s going to be cold, but I have Northern Ohio blood, so I’ll be fine.

8. Thirteen –The number of Bengals to be arrested between 2006-2009.

Thanks for the tip on the bar- have to check it out some day. Of course I was 1\2 kidding about some of the stuff- but fer sure Lewis is gone, and partly because Mike Brown is too cheap to give Marvin what he wants. I believe the Bengals still don't have a full scale indoor facility, am I right?

The total collapse by the Bungals is shocking- it's surpassed the Cowboy's free fall IMHO. Yeah, there's been injuries- but not enough to take a playoff team to 2-10. One of the keys is Palmer playing like garbage in some games- not as bad as Delhomme, but mighty close.

Bad thing is the Bengals keep this up the one Browns game that can get blacked out in SW Ohio will get blacked out- unless 20,000 Browns fans show up to help the cause. Damn shame Dayton isn't 30 miles farther north to get out of the Bengal "TV D

eath Zone

If the bungals havent all but quit on lewis they will win this game and if they dont then lewis will certainly join mangini in the unemployment line at the end of the season...

Yea, no doubt. TO has been running off at the jibs all week about Bungles coaches. Doubt if he has many thrown his way Sunday.

Coach Lewis has had to put up with more off the field drama during his tenure in the Queen City than any coach in recent memory. I suspect he can't wait for season end to take his show on the road.......

permenantly.

Archived