THE BROWNS BOARD

BOWL MANIA CHALLENGE 2010-2011

admin

Welcome to The Browns Boards 7th Annual BOWL MANIA CHALLENGE

This game challenges you to select the winners of each of the NCAA college football bowl games. To play you must use a Confidence scoring system (assign confidence points to your picks). Best of all, the game is FREE to play!

Get in the action now:

http://games.espn.go.com/bowlmania/en/group?groupID=27933

Group: The Browns Board

Password: Beer

Winner receives:

#1.) a vitual Trophy (shown below)

virtual%20trophy.jpg

(Actual Size)

#2.) Bragging Rights for One Full Year.

#3.) Your Name Enshrined on TheBrownsBoard.com

Sign-up now ... the First Bowl game is Saturday December 18th

Accidentally entered twice. Please delete or disregard BlitzkriegBookingandPromotions 2. I am using BlitzkriegandPromotions 1.

How do you think Zombo has ever won one of these contests? He creates an account and makes the picks to the best of his knowledge, then creates a second account and makes all the opposite picks as his original. He will tell you that the second dominating award winning account was his dogs account, and it might as well have been ... if only ESPN showed Zippy's pcks prior to the deadline we could all pick against him for great success!

I believe you are allowed up to three accounts, we really don't have a rule against multiple accounts. With that said, do you still want it removed?

I thought Zombo had four teams. He was unsure about a few games, so he hedged his bets... :rolleyes:

But, Calfox and Dad are in, and we're in it to win it, and we only enter ONE team... @@

How do you think Zombo has ever won one of these contests? He creates an account and makes the picks to the best of his knowledge, then creates a second account and makes all the opposite picks as his original. He will tell you that the second dominating award winning account was his dogs account, and it might as well have been ... if only ESPN showed Zippy's pcks prior to the deadline we could all pick against him for great success!

I believe you are allowed up to three accounts, we really don't have a rule against multiple accounts. With that said, do you still want it removed?

Well if you are allowing multiple accounts then I am not going to complain :)

My picks are in. This is like taking candy from a baby.

Zombo

--Does Mark whine about confidence points every single year?

Yep...I just want to be consistent in my complaint. I could still win this thing and I would complain about confidence points. I don't want to think this hard about my picks.

Real Bowl Mania players don't just pick winners, they ascribe CONFIDENCE POINTS to them.

We won all three games, changed the points to suit us. One of Zombo's seventeen teams may not be in the top ten,

but things change dramatically down the line as points and wins add up.

We're saving some other games for the top points. It's a little early to have won the virtual trophy, though.

We can wait and earn it. @@

So, we picked three games, and I had to go - we had a party to go to.

so, I came back here today, and even though I have all the checkboxes, the stupid? thing won't

let me pick a team for the remaining bowl games. What the heyek am I doing wrong? Or, is the site having problems? dang it.... @@

Sorry, my friend but as best I can tell you are toast. It seems that once the games start everything is locked. That makes sense because if you can change things after they start the leaders can reassign points to help them and losers as well.

Just assume you got all the rest correct and total your points in a message here

I am sure management will honor your immense point total

So, we picked three games, and I had to go - we had a party to go to.

so, I came back here today, and even though I have all the checkboxes, the stupid? thing won't

let me pick a team for the remaining bowl games. What the heyek am I doing wrong? Or, is the site having problems? dang it.... @@

Sorry, my friend but as best I can tell you are toast. It seems that once the games start everything is locked. That makes sense because if you can change things after they start the leaders can reassign points to help them and losers as well.

Just assume you got all the rest correct and total your points in a message here

I am sure management will honor your immense point total

I agree with Rich, Cal if you want to be in legit, make your picks here and get them in asap.

crap.

I understand that people could change their minds later, and muck around with the results...

but, freakin baloney. They could at least require you to have all your picks in by the end of the first week.

crap crap crap. :wacko:

I never got to put in but my first three picks? dammit. We were going to win, too. I think. @@

Southern Mississippi for two points.

whatever. I can't even start another team.

this is stupid. "Pout".

We look forward to Bowl Mania all the time.

I messed up. "sniff"

I never got to put in but my first three picks? dammit. We were going to win, too. I think. @@

Southern Mississippi for two points.

whatever. I can't even start another team.

this is stupid. "Pout".

We look forward to Bowl Mania all the time.

I messed up. "sniff"

lol the "pout" and "sniff" made me laugh.

Big (TEN) Win for Iowa last night. Go Big Ten!

Are you and Mark-O having a contest to see who can pick worse?

BTW, have you checked out the standings in the basketball league lately? Nice team.

Zombo

Archived