THE BROWNS BOARD

Would You Guys Want Singletary in Cleveland?

BROWNandORANGE

IF Mangini's time is up at the end of the season, would you guys approve of Mike Singletary coming to Cleveland?

Singletary is not having his best season in San Fran at 5-9. He could possibly lose his job over there and if Mangini does the same, I think Singletary would be my first choice to hire as the new HC.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't turn this into a Jon Gruden gayfest.

amd_singletary.jpg

IF Mangini's time is up at the end of the season, would you guys approve of Mike Singletary coming to Cleveland?

Singletary is not having his best season in San Fran at 5-9. He could possibly lose his job over there and if Mangini does the same, I think Singletary would be my first choice to hire as the new HC.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't turn this into a Jon Gruden gayfest.

why in god's name would you take one over-hyped, over dramatic, underpreforming HC over the one you currently have?

if singletary were the answer, he'd have been the answer in san fran.

but hey, if you'd like to do the same thing over again and expect different results.................i think they have a word for that.

crazy.

and (not to stir the pot) if you're gonna offer up bums like him then i think you'd DEFINATELY be better with gruden.

pop quiz hotshot.

you got a HC with a team that runs the ball well and has a up and coming D, not to mention a drafted QB who was an absolute star in college, but you can't produce a winning season.

who are you? mangina or singletary?

pop quiz hotshot.

you got a HC with a team that runs the ball well and has a up and coming D, not to mention a drafted QB who was an absolute star in college, but you can't produce a winning season.

who are you? mangina or singletary?

Mangini has 2 winning seasons in 4 tries thus far so I'm going with the other guy, Chachi.

Cold12 has lost all credibilty...

This has to be the dubest post yet... mangini is a much better coach than singletary..

Who ever said he should be an oc really needs to pass the crack pipe..

Congratulations colt12, you have proven to know nothing about football.

This has to be the dubest post yet... mangini is a much better coach than singletary..

your post reeks of irony.

I wouldnt be talking about anyone's credibility if I were you reb...........

No.

Singletary talks a good game on the camera, but obviously he sounds like Mo Carthon in the locker room and at the chalkboard.

Agree 100%. Hes good for sounbytes and seems to be a no-nonsense tough coach. But the coaching ability ends there. Theres a reason why it took him so long to get a job.

Archived