THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Defensive Stats

shepwrite

The Browns are the league's 11th best scoring defense.

They're 13th in QBR against, a very important stat in this league. Only two teams have intercepted more passes.

They're 14th in YPC rushing, more important than total yards. In Cleveland, this is akin to finding out Santa Claus is real.

We're a team giving up only 19.4 points a game... but scoring only 18 something.

Yeah, we're gonna draft for offense.

I wouldn't mind it at all if we drafted for defense, especially if it's a speedy LB or stud D lineman.

There's no doubt we need WR help, but if the other team can't move the football on our D, we're going to win.

Everytime I watch him play he seems to be a very solid player. Plus his brother clay was just ok at usc and has flurished..

We probably agree on a lot more... I just got a little carried away with the coach thing.

Ya I would not be upset if we picked a good pass rusher early on in the draft. Just think how many more turnovers we could create if we could actually get to the QB more often! WR is still a must but it doesn't mean we should ignore all defensive needs...

Everytime I watch him play he seems to be a very solid player. Plus his brother clay was just ok at usc and has flurished..

We probably agree on a lot more... I just got a little carried away with the coach thing.

I like him because I can see how much better he can get than he is right now. He might never be as good as his older brother, but he is still going to be a very solid linebackeer in thee nfl, either as a mlb or an olb.

Archived