THE BROWNS BOARD

Sources say.....

steel88

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...mangini_30.html

Sources say Holmgren likes Mangini and wants to see him succeed.

The Browns likely will shake up the offensive coaching staff (the Browns are averaging 18.1 points per game, 30th in the league). It won't necessarily have to be a West Coast system, just something more effective than the 2010 edition. Good games from rookie quarterback Colt McCoy against three AFC North foes could help maintain the status quo.

You could have taken this information off of one of my posts.

Of course Holmgren likes Mangini. He wouldn't have kept him in the first place if he didn't believe in him.

I am not saying Mangini is the guy who will take us to the SUperbowl, but I am saying right now and the last half of last season for that matter, the Browns have been playing respectably.

Whether or not any of likes Mangini, it is pretty hard to believe that Holmgren is going ot fire the guy with out at LEAST a year of him coaching a team with a few playmakers on it.

GO Browns!

Thanks ghoolie Ive read your posts a few times, and I know youve said it before, but there needed to be some parity on here from the Holmgren dropped the ball type posts that we have now.

PS Does it mean hell has frozen over if ghoolie and rich agree with other posters on here? :lol:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...mangini_30.html

Sources say Holmgren likes Mangini and wants to see him succeed.

The Browns likely will shake up the offensive coaching staff (the Browns are averaging 18.1 points per game, 30th in the league). It won't necessarily have to be a West Coast system, just something more effective than the 2010 edition. Good games from rookie quarterback Colt McCoy against three AFC North foes could help maintain the status quo.

Well after watching these last 2 games, if Mangini wants to keep his job, he better make some changes in his staff (IE; DABOLL THE FIRST BEING TO GO!!)

Archived