THE BROWNS BOARD

Pittsburg's field looks like the Aids Quilt

ATENEARS

Freaking Pittsburghs field has more (grass) patches than Courntey Love's arm.

They lead the Nation in Roid use, but can't grow grass?

On my droid watching the game before anyone has a meltdown about me being on the board during the Steeler game. The Steelers just replaced the SOD and it's snowing. I'm not sure what game you're watching but I don't see a bunch of patches. I guess after losing to the lowly ass Bengals knocking on the field football field of your most hated opponent makes you feel a little better. Drink some egg nog and wait for your new coach search to begin.

The Field Held-up well... Too Bad our Special Teams didnt.

too bad your offensive line played soft today! That was one of the worst o-line performances from Pitt I have seen in a while. Moore getting stuffed on that safety was surprising, and NY was constantly hurrying and getting to Roethlisberger. Definitely not Pitt's "A" game out there today.

too bad your offensive line played soft today! That was one of the worst o-line performances from Pitt I have seen in a while. Moore getting stuffed on that safety was surprising, and NY was constantly hurrying and getting to Roethlisberger. Definitely not Pitt's "A" game out there today.

Thats was on Ariens as well... run 95% on 1st Down and it aint hard to Figuer out a Run Blitz might just produce points !

Thats was on Ariens as well... run 95% on 1st Down and it aint hard to Figuer out a Run Blitz might just produce points !

The Steelers played very predictably today. They looked great on that last drive, but on that play that started with 1:56 left, they could NOT get to the line! They wasted a lot of time before finally spiking the ball. Besides that play, pretty much every play on that last drive was good even though they didn't score.

The Steelers played very predictably today. They looked great on that last drive, but on that play that started with 1:56 left, they could NOT get to the line! They wasted a lot of time before finally spiking the ball. Besides that play, pretty much every play on that last drive was good even though they didn't score.

yes and THAT was Ben Calling Plays in the No Huddle.... 90%... Would LOVE too have seen a Flag on Cromarte on the last play ...but The Steelers shouldnt have allowed it to Come to a LAST PLAY. If you dont know what I am saying watch the Replay of the last Play. Cromarte thought he was in a Hockey Fight. No wonder NYJ DBs are so damn Good.... They play by separate rules. But the League in General is a Mess with the Zebras...so Oh freakin well.

yes and THAT was Ben Calling Plays in the No Huddle.... 90%... Would LOVE too have seen a Flag on Cromarte on the last play ...but The Steelers shouldnt have allowed it to Come to a LAST PLAY. If you dont know what I am saying watch the Replay of the last Play. Cromarte thought he was in a Hockey Fight. No wonder NYJ DBs are so damn Good.... They play by separate rules. But the League in General is a Mess with the Zebras...so Oh freakin well.

Yeah thats true. I did see that in the replay, it could have been called, but thats how it goes. And I know you may disagree, but did you see the play Revis made to break up the pass to Wallace over the middle? In my mind, that play set the tone for the rest of the drive.

Yeah thats true. I did see that in the replay, it could have been called, but thats how it goes. And I know you may disagree, but did you see the play Revis made to break up the pass to Wallace over the middle? In my mind, that play set the tone for the rest of the drive.

No I agree with you... It was established that Physicality was gonna be the Norm. Like I said... Hard to Complain calls or non Calls when The Steelers Shot them selves in the Foot on Multiple Occasions. The Safety ... the Opening Kick Off and the Bootleg by Sanchez. ALL plays (Except the KR ..we have seen that one #16 comes to mind AGAIN in Brown and Qrange) but all plays that DONT Normally Happen TOO The STEELERS. Not Sold that our team has what is needed to make a long Run in the Post Season. But ya never know. You juts have to GET THERE and see.

No I agree with you... It was established that Physicality was gonna be the Norm. Like I said... Hard to Complain calls or non Calls when The Steelers Shot them selves in the Foot on Multiple Occasions. The Safety ... the Opening Kick Off and the Bootleg by Sanchez. ALL plays (Except the KR ..we have seen that one #16 comes to mind AGAIN in Brown and Orange) but all plays that DONT Normally Happen TOO The STEELERS. Not Sold that our team has what is needed to make a long Run in the Post Season. But ya never know. You juts have to GET THERE and see.

Yeah that Sanchez bootleg was unbelievable. Apparently the camera-man thought so too, because he had no idea who had the ball until Dirty Sanchez was practically in the end zone. And yeah, the Pitt defense definitely looked a little bit lackluster today without their best playmaker, but that's football, you have to overcome injuries.

Yeah that Sanchez bootleg was unbelievable. Apparently the camera-man thought so too, because he had no idea who had the ball until Dirty Sanchez was practically in the end zone. And yeah, the Pitt defense definitely looked a little bit lackluster today without their best playmaker, but that's football, you have to overcome injuries.

Bingo !!

Omar epps got out coached today

Out coached? What did rex ryan do besides take a page of of tom cables playbook on that qb run? We had every chance to win that game and just didn't. It was a well played game from both sides. A few terrible penalties but more importantly the obvious pi on wallace that wasn't called on the final drive that should have been first and goal. Mike Tomlin was not outcoached. We lost a close game but guess what girls we also clinched a playoff spot based on strength of schedule. Sooooooo much for that meltdown.

No I agree with you... It was established that Physicality was gonna be the Norm. Like I said... Hard to Complain calls or non Calls when The Steelers Shot them selves in the Foot on Multiple Occasions. The Safety ... the Opening Kick Off and the Bootleg by Sanchez. ALL plays (Except the KR ..we have seen that one #16 comes to mind AGAIN in Brown and Qrange) but all plays that DONT Normally Happen TOO The STEELERS. Not Sold that our team has what is needed to make a long Run in the Post Season. But ya never know. You juts have to GET THERE and see.

Do you actually believe this or are you trying to fit in around here? Troy will have 3 weeks to get healthy, maybe 4. We actually clinched today and may get aaron smith back. I'll take the steelers against any team in the league come playoff time. All the cards are on the table.

Oh no the steelers shouldn't have allowed a 9-4 team take them to the last play of the game. Lol

Do you actually believe this or are you trying to fit in around here? Troy will have 3 weeks to get healthy, maybe 4. We actually clinched today and may get aaron smith back. I'll take the steelers against any team in the league come playoff time. All the cards are on the table.

The Squeelers didn't clinch diddly today. Pittsburgh as a city may have clinched the record for incestuous relationships per capita today but the Squeelers didn't clinch anything.

The Squeelers didn't clinch diddly today. Pittsburgh as a city may have clinched the record for incestuous relationships per capita today but the Squeelers didn't clinch anything.

Really? Try google. Just type Steelers clinch. First result should be usa today. Playing for the bye now.

Well you got me there. I spent the day in St. Augustine instead of paying attention to the NFL and I don't exactly keep up on Squeeler news. NFL.com hasn't updated their general standings page to reflect anyone clinching a playoff spot.

Shouldn't you be celebrating in Squeelfag land instead of posting on here?

Well you got me there. I spent the day in St. Augustine instead of paying attention to the NFL and I don't exactly keep up on Squeeler news. NFL.com hasn't updated their general standings page to reflect anyone clinching a playoff spot.

Shouldn't you be celebrating in Squeelfag land instead of posting on here?

In bed, early morning. We make the playoffs all the time. We only celebrate super bowls now.

In bed, early morning. We make the playoffs all the time. We only celebrate super bowls now.

hilarious! hate the quiffs but some of their fans know football and can talk shit like anyone here.

have you noticed that the responses on the board here get more dark and dank on sundays afterr a loss? less intellligible from all the booze.

Ariens, run 95% on 1st down... dang, that sounds familiar...

Say, did he mentor Dabol ?

hilarious! hate the quiffs but some of their fans know football and can talk shit like anyone here.

have you noticed that the responses on the board here get more dark and dank on sundays afterr a loss? less intellligible from all the booze.

And look at the moron "thanking you" Yo! speed you realize he's not "hating" on me right?

Ariens, run 95% on 1st down... dang, that sounds familiar...

Say, did he mentor Dabol ?

Steeler fans have been screaming the same all year. Arians is hit or miss but if you hit a Steeler board you are almost guaranteed to find at least one, It's time to get rid of Arians thread and this goes back several years. I'd love to have a new Coordinator.

Freaking Pittsburghs field has more (grass) patches than Courntey Love's arm.

They lead the Nation in Roid use, but can't grow grass?

Did you ever see the movie Idiocracy? (if you haven't don't) That wasn't a future time, that was current day Pittsburgh. They water the grass with Brawndo.

Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes.

Archived