THE BROWNS BOARD

Braylon Edwards Today

BROWNandORANGE

He was definitely the player of the game for New York. Braylon had 8 catches for 100 yards.

A broadcaster on ESPN Radio actually said "Pigs are flying, cats and dogs have united, and Hell has frozen over. Braylon Edwards did not drop a pass today."

Pretty funny, but I'm not quite sure if that's a hit on Braylon or a misleading compliment.

Either way, THE STEELERS LOST!

Good to see the Jets win today despite the referees desperately trying to give the game to the Squealers.

Announcer: Mendenhall rushes for a gain of 9 yards.

Refs: Uh, hmm, uh...1ST DOWN!

Everyone outside Shitsburg: *sigh*...not this bullshit again...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Wow !! and Double WoW !! You are a Total Jacka** ... Bitter to the 'bonedawg' ! :lol:

Good to see the Jets win today despite the referees desperately trying to give the game to the Squealers.

I must not have been watching the same game. Cromartie could have been called for interference as time expired. The officiating may not have been the best, but it was consistent, not one-sided.

sometimes the threads on this board go from left to right and a little off topic but ya gotta love it! but on topic i will say this: braylon edwards is a guy who feeds off the big-city stink.

i mean cleveland is an established 'big city' but not compared to nyc. when he blows he blows hard. when he's good .....he's decent. BUT.........

"to live in this town you must be tough (tough, tought , tough). we got rats on the west side, bed bugs uptown. left em in tatters. shattered!"

he'll never be a andre johnson type guy though. you know: a modest all pro wide receiver. only in his own mind,

That was an amazing call. It looked like he was a yard and a half short of a first down and they signalled first down. Shouldn't the guy holding the downs pole say something as he goes backwards to reset the first down marker?

Archived