THE BROWNS BOARD

Benjamin Watson -vs- Kellen Winslow Jr

ATENEARS

Kellen Winslow Jr.

56 Receptions ... 604 yards ... 3 TD's ... 30 First downs

Benjamin Watson

58 Receptions ... 674 yards ... 3 TD's ... 34 First downs

SIDE NOTE: The Browns traded Kamerion Wimbley to Oakland for a third-round pick and to clear salary-cap space to sign Fujita & Watson. They then used the third rounder obtained from Oakland in the Wimbley trade to select Colt McCoy from Texas. Prior to yesterdays game, Wimbley has ha decent numbers - 49 tackles, 6 sacks.

Keep the Faith!

Kellen Winslow Jr.

56 Receptions ... 604 yards ... 3 TD's ... 30 First downs

Benjamin Watson

58 Receptions ... 674 yards ... 3 TD's ... 34 First downs

SIDE NOTE: The Browns traded Kamerion Wimbley to Oakland for a third-round pick and to clear salary-cap space to sign Fujita & Watson. They then used the third rounder obtained from Oakland in the Wimbley trade to select Colt McCoy from Texas. Prior to yesterdays game, Wimbley has ha decent numbers - 49 tackles, 6 sacks.

Keep the Faith!

Thanks for the P.S. Stan... I've been wondering how Wimbley has been doing in Oakland... granted, he had his problems, but I like the kid.. then again, I root for anyone in a Browns uni.

Watson turned 30 on Saturday, so I think we'll get another couple of really good years from him.

Nice grab by Robert Royale with cheese yesterday too.

Robiskie becomes a facotr when colt plays because he is so accurate he can fire into the small gaps that Robiskie has. Would like to see more outr of MoMass though.

Zombo

Don't miss Winslow, would take Watson again in a heartbeat. By the time Winslow matured (nearly now) his career was half done.

Watched Winslow yesterday- Brother in law is a Lions fan- and KWII looked decent. BUT, I have pretty good info that Winslow's knee is about shot- maybe another productive season or two. As was mentioned the guy can't block, and has a huge contract to boot.

IMHO the Browns got value for KW while they could, and Watson is way better for the money they're paying him.

Winslow's Contract...

54th in yards, 38th in receptions, tied 64th in touchdowns- great return on your investment Tampa.

Thanks for the P.S. Stan... I've been wondering how Wimbley has been doing in Oakland... granted, he had his problems, but I like the kid.. then again, I root for anyone in a Browns uni.

Wimbley is a good player... in a 4-3 system. He just couldn't translate to a 3-4 and it's a good thing we shipped him out of here.

Archived