THE BROWNS BOARD

Ravens-Browns Playoff like game

RavensFan1996

Count me as a Ravens fan who is concerned about the game the day after Christmas. Cleveland almost, and in some ways, should have beaten the Ravens at M & T Bank Stadium earlier in the season, and I have to believe that they are going to be amped up for this one. It's almost going to be a playoff type game, as the Ravens need to run the table in the final two games to have a chance at the division title. And I know that nothing would satisfy Cleveland more then dealing the Ravens a loss as they make their playoff run. I'm hoping the old Browns show up, but I don't have a whole lot of faith in that happening.

Count me as a Ravens fan who is concerned about the game the day after Christmas. Cleveland almost, and in some ways, should have beaten the Ravens at M & T Bank Stadium earlier in the season, and I have to believe that they are going to be amped up for this one. It's almost going to be a playoff type game, as the Ravens need to run the table in the final two games to have a chance at the division title. And I know that nothing would satisfy Cleveland more then dealing the Ravens a loss as they make their playoff run. I'm hoping the old Browns show up, but I don't have a whole lot of faith in that happening.

The Browns are very hungry for a win or two at the end of the season. You will have your hands full.

Zombo

you can expect a lot more intensity from the Browns, but given the number of talented players you guys have I would expect you guys to win this one.

During the filming of the replacements the ravens offered keenu reeves a try out at qb. True story!

If that doesn't make you the gayest team in the nfl, not sure what would..

I'd like to see a link to that little trivia fact. If it was, it was a publicity stunt. Even though the team was the Washington Sentinals in that movie it was filmed in Baltimore, as was Enemy of the State, and Live Free Die Hard.

If the Browns don't play run defense any better than they have the last 2 weeks, Ray Rice is going to have a field day.

The Browns used to be one of the best run defensive teams in the NFL, but not in the last few weeks.

During the filming of the replacements the ravens offered keenu reeves a try out at qb. True story!

He played former Ohio State QB Johnny Utah in Point Break with Patrick Sweazy. Maybe he played some High School QB?

Btw, did you see the kid that won Survivor last night? He must be a Keanu Reeves disciple. He is right out of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

He played former Ohio State QB Johnny Utah in Point Break with Patrick Sweazy. Maybe he played some High School QB?

Btw, did you see the kid that won Survivor last night? He must be a Keanu Reeves disciple. He is right out of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

I didn't see it but I wear my wild stallions t shirt with pride

I'd like to see a link to that little trivia fact. If it was, it was a publicity stunt. Even though the team was the Washington Sentinals in that movie it was filmed in Baltimore, as was Enemy of the State, and Live Free Die Hard.

Google it, its a known fact... or look on this page on trivia

http://ilovesportmovies.blogspot.com/2007/...placements.html

If it was for publicity stunt, mission accomplished they now have the gayest fans in the nfl!

Let's face it, he was still better then Kyle Boller, Jeff Blake, Stoney Case, Scott Mitchell, Tony Banks, Derek Anderson (remember, he was ours first).....During those dark QB years here in Baltimore, word was, I was almost given a tryout.

The Ravens are a bad matchup on both sides of the ball for the Browns unless we come out passing and some of our wideouts play well. McCoy is gonna see a lot of pressure and has was said earlier they are going to run, run, run on us. If we stack up on D for the run we will be subject to some big plays. Tough outing. But, we do seem to get up for big games so anything is possible.

Stooler fans are clearly more gay than Ravens fans. Everyone knows the motto from the coat of arms of the House of Baltimore is translated ‘Deeds are masculine, words feminine’. This Maryland motto appears on their license plates, although it has been abbreviated to ‘Manly Deeds, Womanly Words’. These 2 photos prove Pittsburgh's gayness.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/35714398.../showimage.html

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13893487@N02/4586670986/ (note the skipping and lustful onlookers in Pittsburgh)

The Ravens are a bad matchup on both sides of the ball for the Browns unless we come out passing and some of our wideouts play well. McCoy is gonna see a lot of pressure and has was said earlier they are going to run, run, run on us. If we stack up on D for the run we will be subject to some big plays. Tough outing. But, we do seem to get up for big games so anything is possible.

If we stop the running game (unlike the past 2 weeks) I think we will be fine. Haden should be covering Boldin unlike last time. I expect us to play with a lot more heart these next two weeks...

If the Browns don't play run defense any better than they have the last 2 weeks, Ray Rice is going to have a field day.

The Browns used to be one of the best run defensive teams in the NFL, but not in the last few weeks

Fujita might be back which will help but I think we are in trouble because Robaire is absent, he is very tough against the run.

Fujita might be back which will help but I think we are in trouble because Robaire is absent, he is very tough against the run.

Damn. Fujita is offically on IR... and yes I agree we are missing Robaire too. Let's hope Ryan comes up with something to stop the run because I wanna see what Haden can do against some elite receivers!

The Browns are very hungry for a win or two at the end of the season. You will have your hands full.

Zombo

I agree, and not just because I am a Ravens fan. I would say we have the edge, but I expect you to gives us a good fight. It will be another close one and should be a really entertaining game.

As far as your last game, naturally I would love to see you guys rally and beat the snot out of the Sqeelers.

Archived