THE BROWNS BOARD

Which AFCN team would you wish the Browns to beat?

StrangeBru

Which AFCN team would you wish the Browns to beat?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which AFCN team would you wish the Browns to beat?

• week 16 Ravens
    • week 17 Steelers

Since the Browns could be the deciding factor in which team wins the AFC North title this year, since the Ravens beat the Saints and the Jets beat the Steelers this week, who would you wish the Browns beat in their last two games?

Ultimately, this is a question you would rather have the Browns be an answer for instead of in the spoiler role, but would you rather see the Browns beat the Ravens and send the Steelers to a first week bye in the playoffs or the Browns beat the Steelers and send the Ravens to a first week bye in the playoffs?

This is a very tough decision. You have the Ravens and all of the Art Modell moving his team baggage, or the Steelers and their throng of trolls becoming even more obnoxious. I was going to include a both option, but that would have been the easy way out.

So just like that "who would you rather have sex with (horrible option #1) or (horrible option #2)? Death is not an option!" game:

Which AFCN team would you wish the Browns to beat? Both is not an option!

Seems like the farther along we go the dumber the threads get . Why in hell would REAL fans not want to win both . You are trying to hard .

To be totally honest and transparant, I am a Ravens fan. Like I posted in the original thread though it's like that "death is not an option" game;

Who would you rather [have sex with], Kathy Bates or Rosie O'Donell? Death is not an option.

You have to answer one way or the other and not say you would rather take the cyanide pill rather than do either.

The "DouceBag Meter is off the charts .

I prefer to call it a hot water bottle. I have never been anti-Browns, even following the Browns between the Colts and Ravens. I posted it before I wasn't happy when the NFL team that Baltimore stole was from one of best fan bases in the NFL. Winning or losing Browns fans have always supported the team. The biggest difference between Baltimore and Cleveland is that it took Cleveland 10 fewer years to get an NFL team back in town. Your city wasn't used as a pawn for teams to get better stadium deal back in their own cities during that 3 year hiatus, and then NFL commisioner Paul Tagliabue promised you a new team immediately without blocking Cleveland from expansion talks.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m120...20/ai_18044653/

I prefer to call it a hot water bottle. I have never been anti-Browns, even following the Browns between the Colts and Ravens. I posted it before I wasn't happy when the NFL team that Baltimore stole was from one of best fan bases in the NFL. Winning or losing Browns fans have always supported the team. The biggest difference between Baltimore and Cleveland is that it took Cleveland 10 fewer years to get an NFL team back in town. Your city wasn't used as a pawn for teams to get better stadium deal back in their own cities during that 3 year hiatus, and then NFL commisioner Paul Tagliabue promised you a new team immediately without blocking Cleveland from expansion talks.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m120...20/ai_18044653/

Eat a dick.

Zombo

The biggest difference between Baltimore and Cleveland is that it took Cleveland 10 fewer years to get an NFL team back in town. ratbird roadie

That's because we are REAL FANS of a REAL FOOTBALL TEAM.

Your team still doesn't belong in Balt, and it sucks. Has your previous owner fallen into a quicksand pit, all alone in the jungle, yet?

Archived