THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Gifts: Given or Recieved!

Harry Buffalo

So what have you given or have received so far this christmas that is some way Browns based.

So far I have received a sweet Peyton Hillis Jersey and some wonderful tickets for the post christmas game here on the forum. I am also giving a Cleveland Browns lamp that I found at goodwill.

I was given a Jim Brown long-sleeve throwback jersey and I gave my son the ticket my father gave me from the 1964 NFL Championship.

I received a Josh Cribbs coffee mug, a Browns hoodie and 2 tickets to paradise (Cleveland Browns Stadium) for the beat down were gonna put on the Ravens tommorrow.

I didn't give out any Browns gear since most of my family are Steeler fans.

Merry Christmas to all and happy birthday to my savior Jesus Christ.

I received a Josh Cribbs coffee mug, a Browns hoodie and 2 tickets to paradise (Cleveland Browns Stadium) for the beat down were gonna put on the Ravens tommorrow.

I didn't give out any Browns gear since most of my family are Steeler fans. Merry Christmas to all and happy birthday to my savior Jesus Christ.

bummer... family gatherings must suck. I got a browns hoodie and a browns mousepad...

The wifie got her Peyton Hillis Fathead. Dad got a Browns throwback Elf jacket. My lifelong friend that a share my season tickets with is getting an awesome pare of the Browns plush slippers when I see him for the Steelers game.

EDIT For those of you who have ever attended the Tailgates, we had a shortage at the Jets game of the famous "Orange Stuff". I was down to my last bottle- as the state distributor decided he wasn't gong to carry it anymore. I despaired the direct Caribbean pipeline was cut off. Not to worry- as the liquor manger of the store I get it at promised he'd special order it direct from the national importer, if I ordered enough. Two months passed and I was about to give up.

Well I'm happy to report Santa dropped off five gallons of the stuff December 23rd. I hope it will last until the fall.

Merry Christmas Guys!!! (Hic)

I didn't give out any Browns gear since most of my family are Steeler fans.

Tell me about it. We have 2 Pittsburgh born and raised fans in the family (married in) that always come over sporting squeeler gear this time of year. They never give me any sh%t though so I keep my mouth shut and wear my Browns beanie with pride lol.

My girls parents got me a Browns tin with popcorn and she got me a new browns hat and gloves.

The wifie got her Peyton Hillis Fathead. Dad got a Browns throwback Elf jacket. My lifelong friend that a share my season tickets with is getting an awesome pare of the Browns plush slippers when I see him for the Steelers game.

EDIT For those of you who have ever attended the Tailgates, we had a shortage at the Jets game of the famous "Orange Stuff". I was down to my last bottle- as the state distributor decided he wasn't gong to carry it anymore. I despaired the direct Caribbean pipeline was cut off. Not to worry- as the liquor manger of the store I get it at promised he'd special order it direct from the national importer, if I ordered enough. Two months passed and I was about to give up.

Well I'm happy to report Santa dropped off five gallons of the stuff December 23rd. I hope it will last until the fall.

Merry Christmas Guys!!! (Hic)

Hoorta Id like to purchase some of this orange elixir where can i get it in the Dayton area and what exactly is it?

I got a Peyton Hillis stitched white home jersey and i needed it in a bad way seeing as all i had was a winslow jersey. I also got a fitted Browns hat and a browns t shirt with 40 and hillis on the back.

Archived