THE BROWNS BOARD

Couple claims they were harassed before Browns game

DAWGPOUND16

Cleveland - A Columbus man took his wife to their first NFL game this past Sunday, but before they ever entered Cleveland Browns Stadium, they were greeted by an angry mob at Cleveland's Municipal Parking Lot.

"I don't think there are words to describe what we went through," says Beth Osbourne. "They were banging on our truck, shouting to tell me to take my top off, then someone knocked the mirror off the outside of our truck."

"There were 15-20 people, people of all ages, just shouting at us," Steve Osbourne told Channel 3.

The veteran of the Iraq war said that at one point he had flashbacks to his time in Baghdad.

"In Iraq, you never know what they're gonna do, but you have ways to defend yourself. Being there Sunday, I felt that I didn't have a way to defend us. We're just sitting in a truck thats easily damaged. I felt ashamed that there was nothing i could really do to keep my wife safe."

One person has been charged by the City of Cleveland Prosecutors office on charges of Criminal Damaging and Endangering.

The Osbourne's don't want any restitution, other than the city promise to better police the muni-lot on game days to prevent this kind of incident from happening again.

© 2010 WKYC-TV

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/news_articl...14&catid=45

:blink:

What? I'm not a veteran but have plenty of family members living and deceased that have served. If you have a traumatic enough experience especially if he was stationed in Baghdad and your hummers are getting stoned, rushed whatever and you experience the same shortly there after especially as someone with post traumatic stress it's going to have a effect no matter how harmless or hostile the scenario. Why do you think it's so hard for some to reacquaint themselves with civilian life or simple scenarios involving loud bangs/noises. You're a xxxxing idiot.

You would.

My best friend served 7 tours in Afghanistan and North Korea. He read this article and had the same exact reaction. And yes, he has PTSD.

What? I'm not a veteran but have plenty of family members living and deceased that have served. If you have a traumatic enough experience especially if he was stationed in Baghdad and your hummers are getting stoned, rushed whatever and you experience the same shortly there after especially as someone with post traumatic stress it's going to have a effect no matter how harmless or hostile the scenario. Why do you think it's so hard for some to reacquaint themselves with civilian life our simple scenarios involving loud bangs/noises. You're a xxxxing idiot.

Im actually suprised you didn't start this off with My______________ is a General and the president has a direct line to him.

Where did I say they didn't dumb a$$? I said everyone PTSD is different just as each individual solider has a different experience. It's not rocket science. One event may not effect a solider at all but that same event may traumatize and haunt another.

Okay I am done arguing with you. You are always right and I am always wrong.

Because I'm right and you made a mental comment. Thank you for this "useful post"

Nope because you are always right and im always wrong.

Mentality of a Steelers Fan:

Steelers Fan= Knows Everything

Everyone Else= Knows Nothing

Im not stating jus this case, but all cases uve ever faces in your entire life. The day u admit your wrong or that the Browns have something better than the Steelers is the day hell freezes over.

"I don't think there are words to describe what we went through," says Beth Osbourne. "They were banging on our truck, shouting to tell me to take my top off, then someone knocked the mirror off the outside of our truck."

Why were there Jets fans harassing people in the muni lot?

Let's do an equation to figure out how much I jack off per day. I jack off 12 timers per hour.

T= Total Times

T= 24(12)

T= 288

We have finished the equation and come to the conclusion that I jack off 288 times per day. I am a very active masturbationist, but when I'm not "beating the meat", I'm spewing shit onto The Browns Board.

Also, if you're wondering where I got my stamina, it's from this:

Wow! Maybe your top 25 diploma did come in handy. Nice work.

I Was at the Muni lot, there was a couple guys with microphones telling the people to form a human wall and not let drivers pass untill they showed there belly buttons. It was all good and fun. The drivers were laughing and having a good time. The reason they were doing it is because they said the drivers coming in were late and that it was a muni lot tradition.

DMZ. It's considered North Korea for them.

I hope you didn't take that wrong . Service anywhere is valued and respected and in no means was I intending to demean it in any way . Actually I thought you made a typo . I just didn't realize , nor have I heard it called N. Korea when speaking of our troops in the region .

I hope you didn't take that wrong . Service anywhere is valued and respected and in no means was I intending to demean it in any way . Actually I thought you made a typo . I just didn't realize , nor have I heard it called N. Korea when speaking of our troops in the region .

Haha its all good. This particular friend of mine only talks about his service with me when he is drunk so its paraphrased.

Archived