THE BROWNS BOARD

The BROWNS TAVERN

admin

We are pleased to announce that The Browns Board has paid the rent on the BROWNS TAVERN for another year, through the entire year of 2011, so if you have not ponied up to the bar on Game Days or other special days such as during the NFL Draft or days of Big News concerning the Browns, you might want to check it out. Your membership here gains you access to the Browns Tavern as well.

Enter here:

http://www.thebrownsboard.com/brownstavern.htm (or a less colorful, but direct-access can be had by clicking 'Live Chat' in the orange strip at the top of the forum page).

Can't get the game where your at? Grab a frosty mug and enter the Chat for Realtime reporting and discussion on the 'live' Game in the Browns Tavern.

Where else besides the stadium, can you meet Girls like this?

1286303461-sexy-browns-fan.jpg

as always .... don't forget to tip your server.

Good deal.

In a rare alignment of the planets, the game today is on local TV, so I will get to watch at home....I'll check in before the game and share a cyber brew or three.

We are pleased to announce that The Browns Board has paid the rent on the BROWNS TAVERN for another year, through the entire year of 2011, so if you have not ponied up to the bar on Game Days or other special days such as during the NFL Draft or days of Big News concerning the Browns, you might want to check it out. Your membership here gains you access to the Browns Tavern as well.

Enter here:

http://www.thebrownsboard.com/brownstavern.htm (or a less colorful access can be had by clicking 'Live Chat' in the orange strip at the top of the forum page).

Can't get the game where your at? Grab a frosty mug and enter the Chat for Realtime reporting and discussion on the 'live' Game in the Browns Tavern.

as always .... don't forget to tip your server.

LOVE THE TAVERN!!!! only wish they had schlitz on tap! :rolleyes:

Good deal.

In a rare alignment of the planets, the game today is on local TV, so I will get to watch at home....I'll check in before the game and share a cyber brew or three.

We are taking Alexis to the game again with us this year. Alexis & Keith joined Ed & I last year for the Thursday Night bitter cold game, where the Browns dominated the Squeelers ... we are hoping she brings the good luck charm again today.

I am pumped for the game today. Yesterday I was not up to traveling downtown for the game, was even dreading it. But I sprang from the sheets this morning at about 6am, just clicking my heels and banging off the walls. I feel something special in the air ... it's GAME DAY ... and the Hated Squeelers are in town. Let's kick some ass!

We are taking Alexis to the game again with us this year. Alexis & Keith joined Ed & I last year for the Thursday Night bitter cold game, where the Browns dominated the Squeelers ... we are hoping she brings the good luck charm again today.

HECK YEAH!!! LET'S GO BROWNS!! 8:03 on sunday AM and this is my rational: somewhere someone else has to be twisting off a bottlecap just like me!

I knew you were....I am sure she brings a good Mojo.

As we had discussed, I had planned on the game, but a week or so back decided on just staying home for the New Year so I met up with Pavo Joes wife in north Georgia and sold the seats to him, who in turn is passing them to his nephew....his nephew joined us at the bar before you took many of us over to the Jake to see the winter spectacle. :P

I knew you were....I am sure she brings a good Mojo.

As we had discussed, I had planned on the game, but a week or so back decided on just staying home for the New Year so I met up with Pavo Joes wife in north Georgia and sold the seats to him, who in turn is passing them to his nephew....his nephew joined us at the bar before you took many of us over to the Jake to see the winter spectacle. :P

Yeah, I remember the "Homo magnet".

Archived