THE BROWNS BOARD

Type of players

Mangini has stated that he wants players that are smart, hard working, selfless, competitive, and who care about football first and foremost. Although I agree, but sadly this hasn't done much for us. It's time to draft some gangbangers with elite speed and who are better, stronger, and faster than the opponents that line up across from them. Game changers! You're only as good as your last game Cleveland and this offseason should be handled very aggressively by the front office.

Robiskie, you may care about football and be hard working but you can't hack it when the competition of the NFL knocks...sorry!

D- line w/ the exception of Ruben, same to you.

Our linebackers? You might be versatile, but you don't have the speed to run our base 3-4.

Our revolving door of a right side o-line? You're an embarrassment!

Sheldon Brown and Jake Delhomme? - there's a reason your respected teams released you.

Coaching staff? - Sorry but this league is about wins. Every team has injuries...deal w/ it

Heckert- put your stamp on this upcoming draft again and get us over the hump once and for all!

Mangini has stated that he wants players that are smart, hard working, selfless, competitive, and who care about football first and foremost. Although I agree, but sadly this hasn't done much for us. It's time to draft some gangbangers with elite speed and who are better, stronger, and faster than the opponents that line up across from them. Game changers! You're only as good as your last game Cleveland and this offseason should be handled very aggressively by the front office.

Robiskie, you may care about football and be hard working but you can't hack it when the competition of the NFL knocks...sorry!

D- line w/ the exception of Ruben, same to you.

Our linebackers? You might be versatile, but you don't have the speed to run our base 3-4.

Our revolving door of a right side o-line? You're an embarrassment!

Sheldon Brown and Jake Delhomme? - there's a reason your respected teams released you.

Coaching staff? - Sorry but this league is about wins. Every team has injuries...deal w/ it

Heckert- put your stamp on this upcoming draft again and get us over the hump once and for all!

First off the only reason Robiskie has been able to do anything this second half of the season is because of how hard he works and how much he loves the game. I want people who work as hard as Robiskie (but obviously have more talent). I don't want any self important gang banger or go through the motion white guy on this team. You say it doesn't work but look at the lack of talent we have and how much better we played this year. You can argue that Mangini isn't any good and I am at this point going to agree that he might as well just leave, but his idea of selfless players is a good one and it's one that hasn't been seen in the NFL for a long time.

Also Sheldon Brown has delt with a shoulder injury for most of the season and he was still good enough to hole up his side of the field on most occasions. Imagin if we didn't have him and we had to let Adams and Wright play more. Plus we also got Gocong out of the trade who has turned out to be a decent starter at MLB.

Improvement? I guess you could say we improved. Instead of getting blown out every game like in 2009, we're only losing by a FG or touchdown. A loss is a loss and if you see any light in a loss just ask every Super Bowl runner up the last 40+ years. The Cleveland Browns need to learn a simple phrase, "Don't ever let good enough be good enough!" when I see Pittsbugh's "B" team run up and down the field on our starters I'm ashamed.

Improvement? I guess you could say we improved. Instead of getting blown out every game like in 2009, we're only losing by a FG or touchdown. A loss is a loss and if you see any light in a loss just ask every Super Bowl runner up the last 40+ years. The Cleveland Browns need to learn a simple phrase, "Don't ever let good enough be good enough!" when I see Pittsbugh's "B" team run up and down the field on our starters I'm ashamed.

I agree we had the same record but we are better and only a un insightful jackass would say otherwise. If we were last in both offense and defense in the league but ended up having a 6-10 I would say that we were worse than last season even though our record was better.

Archived