THE BROWNS BOARD

Season Ticket Holders: 2011 Home Games Announced

TheClevelandSound

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...eric_mangi.html

Home games: Baltimore, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, St. Louis, Seattle, Tennessee and Miami.

Road games: Arizona, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Houston, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, San Francisco and Oakland.

This reminds me of the 2007 schedule and we may have playoff chances next year, not to get too ahead of myself.

As for the one game I get to go to every year, Seattle is my top choice.

2011 Combined Opponents Record: 98-104

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...eric_mangi.html

Home games: Baltimore, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, St. Louis, Seattle, Tennessee and Miami.

Road games: Arizona, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Houston, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, San Francisco and Oakland.

This reminds me of the 2007 schedule and we may have playoff chances next year, not to get too ahead of myself.

As for the one game I get to go to every year, Seattle is my top choice.

2011 Combined Opponents Record: 98-104

Road games at San Fran, Oakland, Arizona, Houston. Compare that to this year when the furthest west the Browns went was I believe Kansas City, plus 3 games in FLA.

i have a question...i wanted to buy season tickets for this upcoming year...does anyone know if the money will be refunded if there is no season

LOL......no, I doubt it....it would simply be credited towards next season.

LOL......no, I doubt it....it would simply be credited towards next season.

Under section X of my PSL, it states:

"Any such abatement of the Ticket Fee shall be computed for each NFL season by dividing the number of Browns games (preseason and regular season) for which the Licensee's seats were unusable by the by the total number of Browns games (preseason and regular season) that would have been played in the stadium during the applicable NFL season were it not for such strike, labor disturbance, damage or destruction.

Any such abatement shall be offset against the next succeeding installment of the ticket fee payable by licensee."

The next installment would be next year.

Not to piss in your wheaties but you can't possibly think this way can you?

Why not? There's generally about a 50% turnover in playoff teams year to year. This year there are 5 teams in the playoffs that weren't in the playoffs last year.

This turnover gives every team hope in the offseason.

The gap between the playoff teams and the non playoff teams isn't as far as it is in other sports, particuliarly baseball.

Actually, as far as a road game, Indy might be on the list.

With all the travel i do for home games, I have skipped road games the last 3-4 years minus Nashville and Atlanta.

Indy is doable, and in doing some research the last time we played there, the area down around the stadium looks like a happening spot.

That's all true but,............. the Browns?

Sure.

Even with yesterdays blowout....we played better than the record.

Today the coach was canned, so I assume the thinking is coaching was a big part of the reason for our record.

I know it is what it is, but there were several close games that could have gone the other way with a break or two.

Sure.

Even with yesterdays blowout....we played better than the record.

Today the coach was canned, so I assume the thinking is coaching was a big part of the reason for our record.

I know it is what it is, but there were several close games that could have gone the other way with a break or two.

Exactly..

How many games did KC win last year compared to this year? How about the Bears? Teams make big turnarounds every year and history has shown that several teams will make big jumps from year to year. Maybe it's the Browns, maybe it isn't but the fun is in the finding out. Which is why football has far surpassed baseball as the most popular sport in this country.

Actually, as far as a road game, Indy might be on the list.

With all the travel i do for home games, I have skipped road games the last 3-4 years minus Nashville and Atlanta.

Indy is doable, and in doing some research the last time we played there, the area down around the stadium looks like a happening spot.

Downtown Indy is nice, and for me it's a shorter road trip than the Cleveland drive.

You make it up, and we'll do St Elmo's Steakhouse over a bottle or two of wine- Deal?

Yes stoner we can think this way, the core of our team isnt as bad as mangini's Retarded system made it look and with hardesty hopefully playing next year and a few good transactions and draft picks the browns can compete and win...

41-9 will have some serious payback coming...

Certainly he can think this way.

Recall this statistic: For the 14th consecutive year, there has been a minimum turnover of at least 5 teams per year making the playoffs from one year that did not make the playoffs the previous year, including this year the Steelers, Chiefs, Bears, Seahawks, plus another team.

Also, except for the oddities of the two Steeler games, the Browns lost NO game by more than 10 points, many of them by only 2-3 points.

If they improve incrementally and are more careful with the ball (as TOs hurt them), they certainly could make the playoffs.

They could as easily go from 5-11 to 11-5 as they went from 10-6 to 4-12.

Look at the turnarounds some teams made from last year. The Chiefs I think won only 3 games last year.

Downtown Indy is nice, and for me it's a shorter road trip than the Cleveland drive.

You make it up, and we'll do St Elmo's Steakhouse over a bottle or two of wine- Deal?

Sounds like a plan.

Agree...my son has HS Football & HS soccer.

Indy is a pretty cool place to spend a weekend too.

I believe he was thinking in terms of the weather in AZ. About the earliest you would want to go to Phoenix is mid October.

Oddly, it is milder in Tuscon than it is in Phoenix that time of year because of the elevation.

Just curious.....can a kid play both HS football and soccer? I thought the season's overlapped?

Maybe the schedule makers will do the Browns a favor and put the San Fran and Oakland games on back to back weeks? The Browns could stay out there the whole week, and their fans can spend a full week plus in the Bay area? Fly out on Saturday, see the Browns play on Sunday, vacation the whole next week in the area, then see the Browns play again the following Sunday, then come home Monday. I have done a number of trips like that before, except without the ball games.

When will the actual dates for the games be announced? I would consider using my timeshare week for something like that.

Dates are usually released in mid April.

The Browns wouldn't stay the whole week as they do have to practice and gameplan.....but fans could...but I wouldn't count on it....those cross country trips are usually staggered.

Depending on how the year goes business wise...it might be in the cards for me to make a road trip to Arizona, Oakland or SF. In most cases I could do it in one day...fly over in the morning and fly home after the game.

We'll see..

Road games at San Fran, Oakland, Arizona, Houston. Compare that to this year when the furthest west the Browns went was I believe Kansas City, plus 3 games in FLA.

Saw the Browns in Arizona... that stadium is GORGEOUS. I think that was just a couple years ago, right?

So cool that they'll be in San Francisco. I'll be there. Nice to get them out west finally.

yep...it was a couple of seasons ago...I've driven by that stadium but haven't been inside.

Shep....We'll have to stay in touch for the west coast games to see which ones you're going to and see if I can make the trip as well and of course anyone else who wants to hook up for the game. Great thing is all 3 places can be reach via Southwest Airlines and with enough of an advanced purchase the tickets are cheap. Maybe that's how my oldest gets to a Browns game before I subject him to the goofballs in Cleveland.

yep...it was a couple of seasons ago...I've driven by that stadium but haven't been inside.

Shep....We'll have to stay in touch for the west coast games to see which ones you're going to and see if I can make the trip as well and of course anyone else who wants to hook up for the game. Great thing is all 3 places can be reach via Southwest Airlines and with enough of an advanced purchase the tickets are cheap. Maybe that's how my oldest gets to a Browns game before I subject him to the goofballs in Cleveland.

I live in Tucson so I will definitely be going to the Browns-Cardinals game. Would love to see some of you guys there.

Shelly :)

Archived