Storm, Schefter a little too gleeful over Mangini’s firing

peterbell

This is BS..guy is a scumbag..trying to back peddle..They should fire his ass

Sports Media

Sports media news and views

By Pete Dougherty

Storm, Schefter a little too gleeful over Mangini’s firing

January 3, 2011 at 10:16 am by Pete Dougherty, Staff writer

“SportsCenter” anchor Hannah Storm and NFL insider Adam Schefter had to backpedal faster than Darrelle Revis this morning after an inpromptu high-five following the annoucement of Eric Mangini’s firing.

Storm and Schefter were discussing potential NFL coaching firings when the Mangini news broke.

“Fifty bonus points from Josh (whom we presume is anchor Josh Elliott), who said we’d get news on the set,” Schefter shouted as he slapped hands with Storm. “Josh, we got it for you!”

Storm, after having a good laugh herself, quickly got the mood back where it belonged. “Not to make light of light of the fact that someone has lost a job … a lot of people affected,” she said. “This isn’t something that we take likely or that we want to make fun of in any way.”

Moments later, Storm and Schefter tried to explain themselves again, that “Josh” was challenging them to see if they got breaking news on the set. “We’re not celebrating anybody’s misfortune,” Schefter said.

I think everyone knew it was coming...

And it felt like the rest of the football world was celebrating with the browns fans over this glorious announcement..

I cant wait for the true players thoughts to start seeping out!

We needed this change but i hope this is the last one for a long time! ;)

And it felt like the rest of the football world was celebrating with the browns fans over this glorious announcement..

Dude all my friends sent me a text message in Glee about the move and there not even Browns fans..

Not everyone knew it was coming, there are a few people browns fans who seem shocked.. haha

gips = dick. be happy now cuz when it doesn't work out i'll be laughing at you like you are now laughing at this team's misfortune. you must really feel good about another turnover which means no foundation, no stability and more years of wondering WHY.

chump.

just become a steelers fan already. OR how about you just die. nobody will miss you.

Dude I'm excited about us heading in the right direction.

Its not like I'm celebrating, the browns movie to baltimoree, or the fumble.

This was a good move!

Btw if gruden is hired you aren't getting an autograph picture

The New York sports media....of which ESPN is really basically a part of because they suck up to the New York market, has always held it against Mangini that the Jets lost a playoff spot a couple of year's back. Mangini is not media friendly so that along with the fact that they saw a loss of ratings because the Jets were out is all important to them.

This is sick, disgusting and these people should be facing a fine if not more. I dont care HOW much you hate Mangini, this was just beyond classless.......

LINK

Just proves my point, Media hated him, fans hated him and he was never given a fair shot, hell, the Browns kept ROMEO for 4 years for cryin out loud..........just plain no class.

Archived