THE BROWNS BOARD

Straight up...

I couldn't come in yesterday during the game. It was too painful for you watching for me to come in and jerk you guys around about it.

You deserve better. If you team brought half the passion to this week that you all do, it would have been a brawl and close.

I truly do hope your Brownies get it together.

I'll still root for the Steelers to beat 'em each time out... and I'll LOVE it if I get to see Mike "we had to beat the Steelers and the refs" Holmgren is at the helm... but just like those baseball nuts in Denver earned a MLB team by frigidly going

hogwild for their minor league team, you guy should have never suffered Modell's betrayal and you shouldn't have to wait any longer for it to start to gel. Hell, you've raged and rallied for Couch, Romeo, Quinn et al... that alone should get you a medal.

I'll likely see you next "Steelers Week", in the meantime, have a good year in your Brown and Orange tinted lives away from the forum. (I am trusting this ain't all there is to it :^)

Good luck to your stoolers i will be rooting for the other guys!

And looking forward to the day this rivalry means something to stooler fans again...

The stoolers came out and played like a division champion and the browns played with no passion...

Good luck to your stoolers i will be rooting for the other guys!

And looking forward to the day this rivalry means something to stooler fans again...

The stoolers came out and played like a division champion and the browns played with no passion...

Hey we Appreciate the heck out of you guys Cheering for our Opponents... Your Karma... WITH the other team , has Perhaps help us win the last 2 Super Bowls !! We dont want all that losing Karma on Our side !! Thanks !!

the problem with the browns are that they think they are good and should be competing for division championships and super bowls every year. The browns are crappy and their fans can't stand the steeler dominance since the NFL merger.

Most of the other teams adapt to changes and become competitive. The browns stay below sub par and scream about how they hate the steelers who are the absolute model of perfection in the NFL.

Art Modell really screwed these people up when he left for Baltimore. They have never been able to recover and compete in the NFL since.

Art Modell left 10 years ago and the browns have amounted to a bunch of little kids who are way out of their league.

Maybe the Browns should petition the Big Ten to join their conference. They might be able to win a Rose Bowl or Humanitarian Bowl. Quit chasing Super Bowls because it will never happen.

the problem with the browns are that they think they are good and should be competing for division championships and super bowls every year. The browns are crappy and their fans can't stand the steeler dominance since the NFL merger.

Most of the other teams adapt to changes and become competitive. The browns stay below sub par and scream about how they hate the steelers who are the absolute model of perfection in the NFL.

Art Modell really screwed these people up when he left for Baltimore. They have never been able to recover and compete in the NFL since.

Art Modell left 10 years ago and the browns have amounted to a bunch of little kids who are way out of their league.

Maybe the Browns should petition the Big Ten to join their conference. They might be able to win a Rose Bowl or Humanitarian Bowl. Quit chasing Super Bowls because it will never happen.

Your problem is the Steelers stunk to high heaven for 30 years, then got on a roll (like the Boston Red Sox did for about 100 years) and now think we could never ever sink back to being a suck team. FWIW, your attitude is EXACTLY the same as Browns fans of the 50s and 60s- we're so xxxxing great, we're NEVER gonna lose.

Well what happens is- coaches change, guys making the decisions get offered higher paying jobs by other teams- nah corporate raiding doesn't exist in the NFL- Pioli would never leave the Pats. Well guess what? The Steelers turn is coming- history says it's inevitable.

Thanks for the kind words....

That said, I still hate the Steelers and hope you all lose by 75 in your first playoff game.

The No means No chant was the highlight of the game yesterday.

the "crosby sucks" chant seemed to tick off a lot of steelers fans in my section. One guy goes "well um how's Lebron doing" haha everyone laughed and just chanted louder and he made all the steelers fans look like idiots and he sat back down on his yellow towel and didn't say another word for the rest of the game.

Archived