THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns should return to these uniforms

dawgpound3

I've said it before - I'd like to see Brown on Brown.

But one of the biggest beefs I have with our uni's is the 100 or so stripes on our sleeves. It's a sleeve, not a candy cane.

The stripes were needed when there were sleeves, especially long sleeves. But today, there are no sleeves. Just lose the stripes on the sleeves altogether.

I've said it before - I'd like to see Brown on Brown.

But one of the biggest beefs I have with our uni's is the 100 or so stripes on our sleeves. It's a sleeve, not a candy cane.

The stripes were needed when there were sleeves, especially long sleeves. But today, there are no sleeves. Just lose the stripes on the sleeves altogether.

I could hadle maybe one orange stripe or white one but your right. We dont need that many.

F**k that uni. That uni was designed in the 1970s to fit in with Disco Days. Cleveland Rocks in its traditional Brown and White.

U1410741.jpg

I agree. Brown on White or White on White.

F**k that uni. That uni was designed in the 1970s to fit in with Disco Days. Cleveland Rocks in its traditional Brown and White.

I'm one of the Old timers that actually liked the orange pants. I know, the players hated them.

But that's nothing like the outcry in store when Nike gets hold of the NFL clothing contract in 2012 and tries to turn every team into a clone (assorted colors) of the Oregon Ducks. And trends change, or didn't you notice over the past couple years every teams unis went two shades darker- might as well go all the way and have every teams home jerseys black, and the away one white- sheeze.

Archived