THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Haden on the ballot for Rookie of The Year.

BeernBrowns

Heres the link.

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=roo...P_fanVoice_vote

2010 Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year finalists

NFL.com

roy2010.jpg

The five finalists for the 2010 Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year award were announced Thursday.

2010 Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year finalists:

Sam Bradford, Quarterback, St. Louis Rams

Joe Haden, Cornerback, Cleveland Browns

Devin McCourty, Cornerback, New England Patriots

Ndamukong Suh, Defensive Tackle, Detroit Lions

Mike Williams, Wide Receiver Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Fans can vote for one of these five players on www.nfl.com/rookies through 9 p.m. ET on February 1 to determine the 2010 Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year.

The winner will be presented the 2010 Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year award during a press conference in North Texas, the site of Super Bowl XLV, on Thursday, February 3.

The five finalists were selected for their outstanding performances throughout the season. Each week, five nominees were chosen for the Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week, and fans voted for the winner on NFL.com. Those results were used to help determine the finalists.

I know its a longshot with Suh and Bradford on the ballet as well, but it would be nice to see him win.

I usually dont vote for our guys unless our rookie deserves it but this time i voted haden because faggini and ryan didnt utilize his superior skills for the whole season opting to keep wright in instead..

Haden may have earned rookie of the year otherwise..

I usually dont vote for our guys unless our rookie deserves it but this time i voted haden because faggini and ryan didnt utilize his superior skills for the whole season opting to keep wright in instead..

Haden may have earned rookie of the year otherwise..

That is the dumbest thing that I have ever heard. Superior skills? He is great in run support and has good ball skills but his coverage ability is mediocre at best right now. I'm sure he will improve and I love that we picked Haden but he isn't even in the same discussion as Suh or Bradford right now.

I'd love to vote for Haden but Suh gets my vote.

10 sacks, 66 tackles, 1 forced fumble, 1 INT and 1 fumble returned for a TD as a rookie defensive tackle?

Are you kidding me? This guy is a beast.

Though I still think he's lame for trying to twist off Delhomme's head like a bottle cap.

I'm glad he got nominated, but I'm not going to waste my time voting for him when it is clearly going to go to Bradord (75% chance) or Suh (25% chance). Maybe if Haden started the whole year he would be in the conversation considering that he pretty much matches McCoutry with half the amount of starts.

I think his coverage is alot better than average and if it was as bad as you say then I would assume he would have a lot less pass deflections. Also when his guy catches the ball he talks them where they are and normally only gives up small gains.

I will vote for him several times anyway, because with limited play, he was outstanding, and if he had started over

Wright, he would have won it. He had one less int than McCourty, but he didn't start til later.

He's a Cleveland Brown, and he's terrific. It's a very, very valid homer vote. I'm voting for him, not the expected winner. :angry:

i agree with pizzadude that fans voting for these awards/all star games suck.

BUT

if that's the case ya gotta vote for 'our' guy. i think we all agree that haden has lived up to us picking him when we did. our draft has to be ranked pretty high amongst the other teams.

i'm proud as a fan that we have someone that even made the list. other rookies might have outplayed him, but when was the last time a browns' player was even nominated?

I hate to be a dork but please lets change the title.............a Ballet is beautifu strong women accompanied by strong men doing wonderful exercises to music.........in great harmony............

and a Ballot is where you vote who's gun you like best

Archived