THE BROWNS BOARD

Harbaugh Agrees to Deal with 49ers

BROWNandORANGE

What a bunch of crap. How can anybody make this much before ever coaching a game in NFL. The 49ers are banking on the fact that he turns into his brother. Ridiculous.

Well he was the most sought after coach this off-season so he is going to get paid a crazy salary. It isn't any different than an unproven rookie getting paid millions of dollars before stepping into the THUNDER DOME!!!!!

Luck's gaming the system. He wants to play for Harbaugh. I think he's going to try to pull a Bernie in the sup somehow.

He has no chance to play in San Fran unless the Panthers are willing to trade down. Which they won't be if there boy Luck changes his mind and decides to enter the draft.

Luck's gaming the system. He wants to play for Harbaugh. I think he's going to try to pull a Bernie in the sup somehow.

Not sure how he will do that.

Unless I am missing something, the supplemental round still follows the draft position if more than one teams places a 1st round bid on the guy...and I am sure at least 25 teams would offer next years #1.

As a matter of fact, I don't think you can any longer trade a supplemental pick, so i don't know how SF or Luck will be able to angle anything other then if Harbaugh decides to throw all of next seasons games.

Keep in mind that Carolina will have just poured a ton of cap into a #1 overall, right? Lots of money going to some other picks, too... and some of those picks will be Mallett, Locker, Newton, Ponder, and others.

Bernie told the Vikings he would sit out the year if they picked him... and Luck could do the same to Carolina. They could pick him anyway and then trade him to the Niners for a couple #1s... or they could pass and keep their #1 for 2012, counting on it being higher than SF's.

Lots of gamesmanship could take place.

Archived