THE BROWNS BOARD

Grossi's Player Rankings

shepwrite

I don't like how he dogged Stuckey. While he may not he amazing, he was one our of true solid WR this year. He did the most of any of them and plays his all. I'm glad he is on our team.

He was one of our 3 slot WR that was allowed to run out of the slot. He sucks and he isn't getting resigned.

I think you're mistaken on this one. Stuckey is perfect for the WCO.

No Stuckie is slow and can't separate well against DB's so he is better suited for shorter quick routes like slants crosses and curls. It doesn't mean he is perfect for the system it means it is the system that he is going to do better in. Even if we go WCO I only see him maybe having 100 more yards that he had this season and he sure as shit isn't going to fix any of his problems which always seem to xxxx us.

No Stuckie is slow and can't separate well against DB's so he is better suited for shorter quick routes like slants crosses and curls. It doesn't mean he is perfect for the system it means it is the system that he is going to do better in. Even if we go WCO I only see him maybe having 100 more yards that he had this season and he sure as shit isn't going to fix any of his problems which always seem to xxxx us.

From what I've seen, Stuckie can't shed a tackler when he catches a perfect pass in stride with the angle to run 2-3 yards for the first down. A good slot receiver must be able to do that. If you're going to throw behind the first down marker on a third and 5+, he'd better be able to pick up that first down if he catches it.

First, injury or not, no defender deserves to be ranked higher than Fujita... Heart and soul of the D.

Robiskie over Massaquoi??? Can only be explained by the power of low expectations...

Because Grossi is a genius and the god figure in a religion I'm just starting to brainstorm (updates promised!). Discuss. I like that he likes Womack, who I think is really underrated.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/..._of_the_20.html

Funny thing is I pretty much agree with Grossi's ranking- a few guys I would have higher or lower but overall good job.

Pork Chop was pretty good in the middle of season, but he was falling apart by the end of it. He really struggled in pass pro in the last few games, which contributed to Colt's disappointing play.

It wouldn't be a bad move to re-sign him, but I'm not sure the team can rely on him as a starter. Maybe they should invest instead in a younger, more reliable vet.

Pork Chop was pretty good in the middle of season, but he was falling apart by the end of it. He really struggled in pass pro in the last few games, which contributed to Colt's disappointing play.

It wouldn't be a bad move to re-sign him, but I'm not sure the team can rely on him as a starter. Maybe they should invest instead in a younger, more reliable vet.

Yes, he got abused by Ziggy Hood. Injuries wore on him as the season went on. He's a perfect backup type for RG or RT but technically you really don't want him being the starter for too long.

Archived