THE BROWNS BOARD

who'd have guessed?

Canton Mike

What an unbelievable day of football.

Fun to watch, but I was SHOCKED that both the Saints & Colts lost....ESPECIALLY the Saints.

Mike

The Saints defense looked like they could care less who won. Pete Carroll had his team fired up. They just wanted it more all game. And Hasselbeck played his azz off.

Another playoff game like that next year, they'll be calling for Sean Payton's head.

Taj Smith, a Colt, should get the game ball from the Jets for his complete knucklehead play. That play was so awful it almost looked like he was a plant for the other team.

The Saints defense looked like they could care less who won. Pete Carroll had his team fired up. They just wanted it more all game. And Hasselbeck played his azz off.

Another playoff game like that next year, they'll be calling for Sean Payton's head.

Taj Smith, a Colt, should get the game ball from the Jets for his complete knucklehead play. That play was so awful it almost looked like he was a plant for the other team.

I love the Browns as much as the next guy, but we had no business winning that game against New Orleans, same with the Pats. Neither of those teams prepped properly for a match against another NFL team. Belicheat learned his lesson and the Pats never looked back, looks like Payton failed to get the message and went into that game only to get manhandled by what has been a statistically pathetic offense...

My quarterback fixation took a beating with Brees and Manning both knocked out of the tourney while Sanchez (Jekyll/Hyde guy) and Hasselbeck (who was on acid having flashbacks of Pro Bowl years) remaining.

I'm pushing for the Packers because of Clay (local kid) and Rodgers (my favorite player not on the Browns). Plus I can't stand Vick for what he did to those dogs. You have to be a seriously evil xxxx to do what he did to animals.

I think it's the Patriots year... again.

The AFC could be real hideous if the Ratbirds win, as they would join the Jets, Pats, & Steelers. I can't stand any of those teams.

NFC is pretty wide open...I'm pulling for the Bears, but I doubt they're strong enough to get to the Superbowl.

This is gonna be an awesome year to watch the playoffs. My Eagles still need to make the Super Bowl but I am pulling for the Chiefs and Seahawks for the most part.

Your Eagles?

Archived