THE BROWNS BOARD

Why isn't Daboll Fired yet ?

BrownIndian

I thought he would be the first one to get the marching orders even before Mangini. Why is he still here ? I'm not someone who roots for someone to lose his job but if there was one place that needed maximum attention it was the offense.

They said in the Plains Dealer after Mangini got his walking papers that Holmgren was bringing in all the coordinators and I think even the assistant coaches and having one on one meetings with all of them (as in saying whether or not they can stay or go).

They said in the Plains Dealer after Mangini got his walking papers that Holmgren was bringing in all the coordinators and I think even the assistant coaches and having one on one meetings with all of them (as in saying whether or not they can stay or go).

yep. I think that meeting is set for monday.

i won't be totally disappointed if Ryan stays. The guy is a total waste of skin, but at least i'll have something to bitch about during the off season. It is quite entertaining for me when a defensive fan favorite sucks. i've had Wali, Jamir, Sean and D'Qwell. Why not a coach? Makes no difference to me. The guy is a blowhard and a loser. How many HC interviews has he been called for?

I think he is over rated as well.

Seely is the only possible holdover IMO.

Daboll is still here, as are the others as Holmgren explained....all are still under contract.

Some meetings may be set for tomorrow, but for the most part, I would expect them to be here at least until, or up until the new head coach is hired, as part of the singing he may request the staff be cleared rather then leave it to him to release a bunch of hard working assistant coaches.

I think Holmgren is going to wait until the new hire expresses his opinion on how he would like it handled.

JMO

Archived