THE BROWNS BOARD

Little Fockers Review

Little Fockers

Universal

PG 13 110 min

Yes. I get it. We all get it. Fockers sounds like, well, you know.

It was barely funny three movies ago and hasn’t gotten any funnier if you ask me.

Oh wait! Ben Stiller’s character is named Gaylord. Oh that’s hilarious. Gay Focker!!!

You guys are brilliant. So who writes this crap? Mike Hunt? Ben Dover?

Well friends that just about sums up whatever humor there is in LITTLE FOCKERS, but that’s not the worst part.

This piece of crap clings to the top of the box office across the US and though you’ll never go broke betting against the good taste of the American public that’s still not the worst part.

It’s also the third time the same lame gag has been served up and even that isn’t the worst part!

The worst part is that Stiller, one of our brightest younger comedic minds and the legendary Robert De Niro, Dustin Hoffman and Barbra Streisand all appear in this monumental stink bomb.

For those who’ve forgotten the plot let’s recap.

Gay Focker (Stiller) falls in love with and marries Pam Byrnes (Teri Polo) whose father is Jack (De Niro) a crazy ex-CIA operative who has it in for Gaylord.

Oh and Owen Wilson is still in the mix as Pam’s near perfect ex beau to whom everyone compares Gaylord.

I’m not sure which is more puzzling; that the all-star cast or the audiences have stuck around for three installments of this but one thing is certain; it’s focking terrible.

D-

WSS

Email: westsidesteve@aol.com

• 4 months later...

Sucked Ass.

The first one of the series is the only one that was funny or worth watching.

Jessica Alba looked fricking great in her underwear though.

Zombo

Archived