THE BROWNS BOARD

Eagles out

browni8878

Im just glad I dont have to hear about the Dog Killa for the one millionth time...now please someone send raplesburger home!

andy reid overrated?

do you think he should be fired for his players' incompetentcies? would he be fired if was in cleveland?

isn't he a part of the heckert team? will we bring in convicted murderers and rapists next (i guess that's what it takes to impress some of our fans)?

everyone sucks the dicks of the eagles every year and all they end up with is a face full of goo. east coast choke artists.

andy reid overrated?

do you think he should be fired for his players' incompetentcies? would he be fired if was in cleveland?

isn't he a part of the heckert team? will we bring in convicted murderers and rapists next (i guess that's what it takes to impress some of our fans)?

everyone sucks the dicks of the eagles every year and all they end up with is a face full of goo. east coast choke artists.

if had back to back 5-11 seasons he probably would be.

Eagles fans cry about losing in the playoffs, we cry about never making them.

Yeah, but anything that makes Philthy fans cry is a good thing. I hate them almost as much as I hate Pittsburgh fans, but that's mostly because of the Flyers. I have no genuine hatred for the Eagles, other then Vick, but knowing that Philthy sports fans are crying in their Pabst, gives me a warm feeling.

Archived