THE BROWNS BOARD

ESPN reports Crennel may accept demotion to DC

Guest mz.

I want RAC 'n ROLLS outta here for good. I could give a crap about the players liking him and the defense is what needs overhauled with an aggressive, attack style coach. Hell, this basically has been RAC's defense all along.

He's a nice man, but he really needs to go. Lerner will drop down some major pegs for me if he keeps Crennelephant around.

well our D in 2000 was pretty good if i remember right, so who knows, could be good to have the continuity of RAC as the D coordinator, course wonder how well he would take orders on a team he use to command.

well our D in 2000 was pretty good if i remember right, so who knows, could be good to have the continuity of RAC as the D coordinator, course wonder how well he would take orders on a team he use to command.

Yeah, but this has been RAC's defense Plum.

Seriously, why would we want continuity of what exists now?

The only reason for continuity may be "warm-fuzzies" for current team members. And that's not necessarily a reason to keep him.

But (and I guess I'm sorta playing Devil's advocate here) - with a new HC in control, that could change some things. It could force RAC to do new stuff.

I'm wondering if this "news" is any indication of who is coming as HC/GM...who are people RAC would be willing to work for?

"warm-fuzzies" like "brown-shoes" dont make it!

Good riddence Fat Ass!

WHy do so many people have a problem with this? He was one of the best DCs in the league and won many Super Bowls in that role...He could get a gig with the Patriots tomm..

Dick LeBeau left the DC role to be a head coach and was AWFUL..his D was weak ...so he heads back the DC role..and poof all is good...i am not pushing for Crenell for DC...but when you weigh the options (no pun intended) who has a better resume as a DC?

Tucker can go back the DBs.. and they can bring in a motivator to get the whole team CHURNING together...

WHy do so many people have a problem with this? He was one of the best DCs in the league and won many Super Bowls in that role...He could get a gig with the Patriots tomm..

Dick LeBeau left the DC role to be a head coach and was AWFUL..his D was weak ...so he heads back the DC role..and poof all is good...i am not pushing for Crenell for DC...but when you weigh the options (no pun intended) who has a better resume as a DC?

Tucker can go back the DBs.. and they can bring in a motivator to get the whole team CHURNING together...

He said he would rather take the job at Arby's then working for the Browns shit stained organization in any capacity...

Archived