THE BROWNS BOARD

Thanks for the Christmas Present Williie M.

Mr. T

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stop whining dumb ass he is moving his limbs and fingers and it wasnt that type of a hit that would compress the spine.

Its still possible. Thats why everything is done under precaution. Its still possible any sudden movement could take away his movement for life. Reguardless lets not cheer anyones injury ever.

If he really is hurt, the Steelers chances at winning the Superbowl just increased. Not suprisingly, Leftwich went in and walked the Steelers offense right down the field. As Batch always did. I don't know how many more times people will need to see proof to understand how overrated Big Ben is.

As much as we hate the Steelers, no need to cheer a guy getting fcuked up.

I agree. Ben's an Ohio boy and a pretty good dude, I sure wouldn't want him to be seriously injured.

That being said, we warned these polesmokes all year long that sooner or later Big Gay would get fooked up. Sure as hell, it came against us.

How dat taste Pittspuke?

It is overdue.. he has been getting the dogsnot kicked out of him every week. The hit that injures him was only a matter of time. The Pissburgh OL was not upgraded in the offseason and Ben and been a pinata all season long. I am only surprised it took so long for him to get seriously injured. He is a tough dude and played through 15 previous beatings this year..but a guy can only take so much before something gives... How much ya wanna bet we see the Pit. offensive line revamped in the offseason.

It is overdue.. he has been getting the dogsnot kicked out of him every week. The hit that injures him was only a matter of time. The Pissburgh OL was not upgraded in the offseason and Ben and been a pinata all season long. I am only surprised it took so long for him to get seriously injured. He is a tough dude and played through 15 previous beatings this year..but a guy can only take so much before something gives... How much ya wanna bet we see the Pit. offensive line revamped in the offseason.

Maybe they will add some more offensive weapons to offset the line.

Oh wait.

Just face it he has been brought back to soon after similar injuries and now he has a Glass Jaw from it. Just like a boxer if your knocked out you have to stay out of the ring for a while until your pumpkin is healed.

It must be that great stoolers coaching medical staff and their front office for allowing Big BEnnie to come back so soon.

you blame PGH for you failures. Try taking some responsibilty and putting a football team on the field that can win games. Playing football games to injure people is not professional at all. Just because Pittsburgh wins and you lose does not give you the right to go headhunting. Goodell should fine McGinest.

Just face it he has been brought back to soon after similar injuries and now he has a Glass Jaw from it. Just like a boxer if your knocked out you have to stay out of the ring for a while until your pumpkin is healed.

It must be that great stoolers coaching medical staff and their front office for allowing Big BEnnie to come back so soon.

He hasn't been brought back to soon for similair injuries. What are you talking about?

you blame PGH for you failures. Try taking some responsibilty and putting a football team on the field that can win games. Playing football games to injure people is not professional at all. Just because Pittsburgh wins and you lose does not give you the right to go headhunting. Goodell should fine McGinest.

142742_CheeseWithThatWhine.jpg

Fag!

It was a clean hit and karma revisited. If Ben misses playoffs because of Tomlins dumbass decision to play Ben in a meaningless game then yeah I'm gonna laugh.

You stooler trolls need to go drown your tears into your beers and stop whining on here, it just makes you look like bigger tools

I think it's cute watching them whine.

Man, they were all fired up to come on here and talk down to us and all that, now their hero just got jacked up.

LMAO at you Stiller toolsheds.

It was a clean hit and karma revisited. If Ben misses playoffs because of Tomlins dumbass decision to play Ben in a meaningless game then yeah I'm gonna laugh.

You stooler trolls need to go drown your tears into your beers and stop whining on here, it just makes you look like bigger tools

All the whining today reminds of Seahawks fans.

Cant imagine how bad it will be if Ben misses the playoffs or plays badly.

Keep repeating that slam, maybe just maybe we'll care about it after you say it a few more times.

We can do nothing about how bad our team sucks on offense, we're only rolling with a QB who was playing golf a few weeks ago.

But possibly knocking ben out of the playoffs, well thats something to be happy about.

We can't fix the offense at this point, so we'll take a few moral victories and come back at it again next year.

Sad thing is that if steelers had back to back losing seasons you'd start taking a pilates class you fag.

I am glad you are more worried about injruing opponents thats your own teams success. I actually been a fan since I was born. I cheered through the times of Maddox and Kordell. That takes serious fanship!

Please don't accuse poeple of things when you have never seen them before and have no proof to back-up your allegations.

I watched the first half at my gf's aunts place and assumed that if I jumped on here someone classy would have started this thread. I must say I'm glad it was your degenerate ass Mr. T because you are consistently the biggest dumb ass on this message board. (I do like quite a few guys on this board.) Now I don't know what went on here when Anderson went down or Quinn for that matter but on my Steelers board not a soul was saying anything about either player. Why would you root for someone getting hurt? and that hit certainly wasn't anything special one high and one low and McGinest crushed him with his 270 bound frame, he fell on him......"oh what a monster hit" lol

And what do you know Leftwich and the Steeler D is running up the score. Get at least a little bit of class. I don't wish serious injury to anyone on the Browns or any team in the NFL.

I do hear what you're saying, Snatch, and I don't disagree with you, but it is WAY easier to be magnanimous when you're rooting for a winner. At least admit that.

Yes, it's definitely easier living life as a Steeler fan that it would be for someone in Cleveland rooting for the Browns. However I wouldn't root for an injury if I were on the other side of the tracks....I do agree though I'd be more likely to say something of that nature if I were on the losing end.

Archived