THE BROWNS BOARD

Phil Savage uses "F" word to e-mail a fan.

Guest Ghoolie

Inspecta, a much better post from you would have been..........."Ghoolie I vehemently disagreed with you about Sewage....but now it is obvious you had it correctomundo from day and some of us just had blind homer blinders on for way too long""

come on man you are smart guy muscle up some kudos combined with a dose of mea culpa

Wow, and only a month behind the story.

Lost in all of this is the fact that Savage's response was the correct one. The idiot fan e-mailed the GM to complain about playcalling after a win. Let's break that one down:

1) The fan e-mailed the GM to complain about the playcalling. If I recall the story correctly, the idiot in question said something along the lines of "You should be fired. Why are you throwing the ball with three minutes left?" If you need to have the concept of who calls plays explained to you, it's a surprise you know a) how to find the GM of a football team; and bee) [i used just the letter at first and got a smiley, which is the mortal enemy of everything I hold dear] how to work a computer-box.

2) IT WAS AFTER A WIN.

Yes, I know. I've heard the objections. If that were my job, I would be fired for talking to a customer like that. True, but if you were the GM of the Tire and Lube Express, you might get a little more leeway, so keep reaching for the stars, Jethro, keep reaching for the stars.

Dennis

Guest Ghoolie
Detroit is in the market- don't be surprised to see Savage get offers- or wind up back in Baltimore. :)

They woln'd t let him shit in Baltimore.

Detroit? BWAAAAA HAAAAA HEEEEE HAAAAA HOOOOOOO

DETROIT? LMAO, LMMFAO

Savage sucks goat cocks.

Guest Ghoolie
Jesus Ghoolie, your in full on prozac mode tonight I see.

I know your idiocy is somewhat intentional, but c'mon we already discussed this story 2 months ago when it happened.

Just driving the nails home is all, bro. I had to hear dickheads chanting IN SAVAGE WE TRUST.

Like I said form teh day he was hired................. he will be the worst GM in the NFL, and he is.

Archived