THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns break record

killbill

lost in the news of Bens injury was the new nfl record set by the Browns who have managed to go 24 quarters without scoring an offense td. Not just Steeler fans but the whole afc north congradulate you on your achievement. Not even the Lions had a shot at this one!!

The Steelers back-up secondary has scored more tds the past six games then the entire Browns organization!

lost in the news of Bens injury was the new nfl record set by the Browns who have managed to go 24 quarters without scoring an offense td. Not just Steeler fans but the whole afc north congratulate you on your achievement. Not even the Lions had a shot at this one!!

I'm glad the season ended, and the Browns don't have to play the Lions next week. IMHO, they'd lose. Now kindly get your gloating butts out of here.

Look around the league and see how many teams struggle with 2nd string QB's....then look at the fact that the Browns have been playing with 3rd and 4th string QB's for 16 of those quarters.

Is this some kind of surprise to anyone?

Sad when guys have nothing anyone at the Steelers forum would want to read, so they graze into other team's forums.

How about learning something worthwhile and seeing what your 'peers' think of your input ... or might that be just a bit too challenging ?

You're just annoying here and my guess you were there too, so here you are ?

I read that this did not actually set a record but tied the mark of the 1936 Philadelphia Eagles.

The streak was 22 quarters. They mentioned you tied it at half time but you went another two quarters after that with a td. They didn't mention they broke the record but goingf to more quarters obviously set the new record.

For all those that said that "Any QB could do well in this cockpit", it's sure to be a hell of a surprise.

How did your Derek Bear do in this cockpit this year Einstein?...unhuh...He is what we thought he was....now get out of here you dumb jerk!

Archived