THE BROWNS BOARD

Romeo Officially Joins Savage

Zombo

You've shown some insight in some posts so, I'm curious, do you honestly believe this team has little talent - they've played to their level ? Injury is the cause of this seasons failure ? I DO in fact believe 2009 will be a good year, given the failures of the RAC regime are corrected. I'm not so sure ALOT of player changes are needed.

IMHO talent wise, the Browns absolutely have to go after the best dl\lb available in the draft. I got sick of seeing opposing qbs routinely have all day to throw this year.

The talent got underutilized. Seems like Romeo was more intent on seeing Jamal Lewis get his 1,000 yards than see if Rucker and Bell were worth keeping around next year.

Yeah DA was clearly on a downward slide when he ONLY threw 12 TDs in the 2nd half of 2007 and led the team to a 5-3 record.

How many TD passes did the Browns throw in the 2nd half of 2008, by the way?

The fans love affair for Quinn will hold the Browns down as long as he is on the roster. Here's to the new coach not being a BQ Fag.

You are right let hope he is not a BQ fag, a DA fag, or any other fag then a fag of winning!

The PD states that Lerner is interested in Manginin as HC. I know a lot of people like him as DC, but anyone up for him as HC?

I don't know. I felt sorry for him yesterday, he certainly wasn't gameplanning to throw the ball into the opponents hands the last few weeks, otherwise the team played hard for him. Jets were middle-of-the pack defensively, but had a strong running game.

He comes from good stock ... maybe this time we'd be the team that gets the genius after he learns the hard way with another team.

Pioli - Mangenius doesn't make me throw up like other options have.

Both from the Parcels tree, like Romeo, who Lerner may keep around .... hmmm.

Zombo

the only door he can fit through is a garage door. that would hit him on the head not his fat ass.

Well he could clear his head and back by two inches and still have about 4 feet of ass for the door to come down on...

-Al (That's just not right talking about him like that...)

P.S. Good guys finish last, Atenears. Ever wonder why Ghoolie's got more money than brains? :P

Archived