THE BROWNS BOARD

Wtf are we paying him for?holmgren says game past him by

WRREBEL

i hate the way people give credit to shurmer for 'bringing along' bradford in his rookie season. the kid was the complete package coming out of college. like i've said before what did he do, point out the fact that his foot should be pointing about 10 degrees more to the left. GTFO.

BUT even though i was never sold on the big fat blowhard, i'll give him a chance, about the same chance you gave mangini. remember this is what you guys wished for. HA!

i hate the way people give credit to shurmer for 'bringing along' bradford in his rookie season. the kid was the complete package coming out of college. like i've said before what did he do, point out the fact that his foot should be pointing about 10 degrees more to the left. GTFO.

BUT even though i was never sold on the big fat blowhard, i'll give him a chance, about the same chance you gave mangini. remember this is what you guys wished for. HA!

U are 100% wrong. Any qb vet or not would of struggled with no wr's. Shows ur lack of football knowledge.

I don't know what I find more disturbing the game passing him by or him interviewing himself..

I understand he is saying it past him by as a coach, bbut we didn't bring him here for his extensive knowledge being a team president.

Are you aware that this never really happened?

There is no way possible you read that entire piece. No way you read that entire piece and came away thinking that was true. I don't want to believe you.

Yikes dude. Seriously?

Ur right, I read it from my cell and browsed through it.

But rule number 76, no excuses playing like a champion

I'm very eager to get Pat Shurmur up and running this week as our new head coach. I don't consider this much of a gamble at all. I would consider hiring someone who wears sweatpants to an interview a gamble, though. Holmgren said as he fake sneeze-coughed the words 'Mike Holmgren.'"

lol

Archived