THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Cribbs

cambridgeho

If this thread has already been talked about on here, please feel free to delete. As we all know and watched this year, we seen Josh take a considerable decline in kick off and punt returns. I know injury had alot to do with it, but still not as good as in the past. Also its pretty evidend that Josh hasnt really developed like an elite wr that we thought he would be. What are your thoughts on moving him to a Safety position? Kinda like a Troy Brown move. I mean Josh is 6'1" 215 and can lay the wood as shown on special teams hits. Maybe its just me, but I think his transition to D would be one of ease for him. I really hope he gets a chance to play some D this year. Thoughts?

If this thread has already been talked about on here, please feel free to delete. As we all know and watched this year, we seen Josh take a considerable decline in kick off and punt returns. I know injury had alot to do with it, but still not as good as in the past. Also its pretty evidend that Josh hasnt really developed like an elite wr that we thought he would be. What are your thoughts on moving him to a Safety position? Kinda like a Troy Brown move. I mean Josh is 6'1" 215 and can lay the wood as shown on special teams hits. Maybe its just me, but I think his transition to D would be one of ease for him. I really hope he gets a chance to play some D this year. Thoughts?

Dont know about that one he might get busted up more.

Archived