THE BROWNS BOARD

Truce

Riffer X

I realized that 99% of my posts lately have been antagonistic and that's not why I joined here, so I am going to get back to football discussion. Of course I will blame you guys because you are the biggest bunch of whining homers on the planet but you also love your team, and support it! Now, most would say you are crazy to love such a long standing mess but that is what being a fan is about.

I will still fire ignorance back at ignorance but I would rather respect that fact that you guys have some good people here.

I will tell you guys in general that your fascination with the Steelers is a beautiful thing for us Steeler fans to see but I guess most people in your shoes would do the same thing.

Sorry for the digression, and obviously as a Steeler fan I hope you guys beat the Ravens this week, and I hope DA plays just well enough to keep his job icon_e_wink.gif

Hmm, I remember coming up with your so called "truce" on the other board when you were talking to that Earthed Ice guy, then the second you got over here and saw he wasn't a moderator you started talking all kinds of tough guy shit about him.

You're a toolshed just like your buddy Chuck and now you want to stave off being banned by some sort of halfass apology for being said tool, all the while making backhanded little comments.

I'll leave it up to Stan, but I think we should ban your ass, too. The only reasons we've tolerated you guys to this point is because things are slow with the board switch and you guys are here more than our regulars for the time being. If you don't consider yourself a troll, consider again.

I realized that 99% of my posts lately have been antagonistic and that's not why I joined here, so I am going to get back to football discussion. Of course I will blame you guys because you are the biggest bunch of whining homers on the planet but you also love your team, and support it! Now, most would say you are crazy to love such a long standing mess but that is what being a fan is about.

I will still fire ignorance back at ignorance but I would rather respect that fact that you guys have some good people here.

I will tell you guys in general that your fascination with the Steelers is a beautiful thing for us Steeler fans to see but I guess most people in your shoes would do the same thing.

Sorry for the digression, and obviously as a Steeler fan I hope you guys beat the Ravens this week, and I hope DA plays just well enough to keep his job icon_e_wink.gif

Awww, how sweet...and CONDESCENDING AS H*LL!

Listen, if you don't want to read about people being 'Browns HOMERS', get the eff off of a BROWNS MESSAGE BOARD!!! As for ignorance...again...if you were on a stooler website, have at it.

Fascination with stoolers? Hardly. The fact is that no matter the team, it is the team in FRONT AT THE MOMENT that has the target on their back. It isn't FASCINATION, but rather understanding that they are the ones we need to beat. So if we have a little added hate for stoolers and their fans...it is the most LOGICAL thing in the world.

And finally, as a BROWNS FAN...I could care less who you want to win on any given Sunday.

If you want to talk football, take a cue from Preacher. HE gets it!

how is it that were fascinated with you stoolers when you come here...to a browns site....to talk about us?

pot, this is kettle. kettle, pot. you'll be great friends in no time.

is this your argument about the quality of pitt schools?

Guest ATENEARS

I didn't want to 'Up-Chuck', but he just absolutely brough nothing to the table. If someone can prove me differently I'd reinstate him in a minute.

To sit here and take swings at this forum from a mechanical, design, and functionality position is one thing ... if you can point us to something you've done better or are at least a small part of (even a member) of a place that does it better. But to not disclose of a super secretive/totally awesome friends Steeler site, as evidence of your brag ... well, that was pretty lame, and just had to go.

Stone hasn't caught my attention yet, although was involved to some degree in the above topic.

If any of these Steeler Clowns are as lame as Chuck, just give me a shout. I seriously skip over their posts most of the time, so I'm not up on which ones are discussing football and which ones only wave the terrible towel because uncle Jerry was a fan of the black-n-gold before he was crushed when cinder blocks shattered while holding up his car.

I realized that 99% of my posts lately have been antagonistic and that's not why I joined here, so I am going to get back to football discussion. blah blah blah blame you guys blah blah blah biggest bunch of whining homers on the planet blah blah blah you are crazy blah blah long standing mess blah blah fire ignorance back at ignorance blah blah blah you guys blah blah blah you guys blah blah blah fascination with the Steelers is blah blah blah most people in your shoes blah blah blah digression blah blah blahSteeler fan blah blah blah gay smiley icon_e_wink.gif

Dude. Awesome football discussion.

Robert L.

Hmm, I remember coming up with your so called "truce" on the other board when you were talking to that Earthed Ice guy, then the second you got over here and saw he wasn't a moderator you started talking all kinds of tough guy shit about him.

You're a toolshed just like your buddy Chuck and now you want to stave off being banned by some sort of halfass apology for being said tool, all the while making backhanded little comments.

I'll leave it up to Stan, but I think we should ban your ass, too. The only reasons we've tolerated you guys to this point is because things are slow with the board switch and you guys are here more than our regulars for the time being. If you don't consider yourself a troll, consider again.

Hmm...Riffer X, Iced Earth, Akron....are you able to sing your ass off by any chance?

"Hmm...Riffer X, Iced Earth, Akron....are you able to sing your ass off by any chance?"---d531

Sing no, riff yes.

Akron, the king of Stoolerville, we got 'em coming out the woodwork here.

Archived